PDA

View Full Version : Horrific Video Captures Stoning of Kurdish Girl - NSFW Warning!

The Black Knight
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 05:05 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/horrific-stone.html

NSFW, and really Not Safe for anyone with a weak stomach. I'd thought I'd post this because these are the very worthless people we've been sent over to liberate. And people think I'm strange because I'd like to see several Mushroom Clouds over the middle east..

These people are pathetic....

KennyFish
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 05:20 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people???

PhL0aTeR
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
I like how its ok to throw big ass boulders at her and kick the shit out of her, but when her skirt comes up showing her ass, they need to put a garment over it.... :dunno:

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 06:59 PM
.........just can't fix stupid.........

denverbusa
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/horrific-stone.html

NSFW, and really Not Safe for anyone with a weak stomach. I'd thought I'd post this because these are the very worthless people we've been sent over to liberate. And people think I'm strange because I'd like to see several Mushroom Clouds over the middle east..

These people are pathetic....

I thought we were going over to liberate the oppressed not the pathetic ones. :scramble: I believe she qualifies as oppressed.

Have you been listening to the liberals again? :banghead:

The Black Knight
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
oh no, not listening to the Liberals at all. You won't find that here. You also won't find my true thoughts and feelings on Arabs and the Middle East either. I'll keep those to myself..

Slo
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 09:32 PM
I'm glad I am no longer in the military and not being there to ever see something like this or I would be getting convicted of all kinds of war crimes. I would be emptying round after round into everyone around.

My combat load at the time (sawgunner) would have been about 1200+ rounds....and the way they were bunched up, each round would have taken down 2-3 people.

Slo
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 09:39 PM
Let me rephrase that, it's sh*t like this that make me wish I was still in the military.

Alchemist
Fri May 4th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I hear ya Slo...but could you IMAGINE having a CIC like Hillary??? She doesn't give a sh*& about these things happening. Neither did Billy Boy...It simply disgusts me! If that friggin poor excuse of a Pres "loathed" the military, just IMAGINE what that disgusting man-hating, communist thinks! I'd easily end up in Levenworth. Dear God this countries liberal leanings are scary! :puke:

Let me rephrase that, it's sh*t like this that make me wish I was still in the military.

cdbouncer
Fri May 4th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I don't want to cause any uproar but I have one comment....why is it our responsiblity to teach these people how to behave? Maybe things we do seem brutal, unfair and downright wrong to them.

I don't know...I just don't get why we have to be responsible for this - why we would even be involved. Maybe I'm just a cold hearted bitch but really....I live here, I'm damn lucky I live here, I respect that knowledge but I'm just missing why we think we have to police the whole world. My bro just got back from Iraq and while he had many positive things to say and was proud of the work they did there...he did wonder outloud one day...."wtf, why do we f*ckin care? let them wreak havoc on each other...."

anyway...horrible thing to watch and my $0.02

Kim-n-Dean
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:02 AM
These aren't people, they're barbarians in every sense of the word!! What else can this defective race do to prove they're not worth the air they breath?!?!

A completely disgusting race of people that should be exterminated like the cockroaches they are!!!. Yeah, I'm grouping them all in this...

Slo
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:16 AM
why is it our responsiblity to teach these people how to behave?
I don't know...I just don't get why we have to be responsible for this - why we would even be involved.

I do see your point but this is just inhumane and because we do have the ability to help. Just like we have been doing for 3rd world countries with food and medical supplies for a long time.

The world will not go on just by ignoring things that don't happen in your direct country.....state....or city.

t_jolt
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:28 AM
oh no, not listening to the Liberals at all. You won't find that here. You also won't find my true thoughts and feelings on Arabs and the Middle East either. I'll keep those to myself..

Speaking of this, At my work yesterday, Someone ( you can figure the race) approached me and stated: I use to live in iraq, I deserve to be first. Of course I asked why is that? I quote " Becuase my beliefs let me be first" I laughed out loud. And said, its a ticket based system, and your at the end of the list. Then 4 hours later, my boss and i had a "talk" about how i acted

:(

will-t
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:39 AM
I don't want to cause any uproar but I have one comment....why is it our responsiblity to teach these people how to behave? Maybe things we do seem brutal, unfair and downright wrong to them.

I don't know...I just don't get why we have to be responsible for this - why we would even be involved. Maybe I'm just a cold hearted bitch but really....I live here, I'm damn lucky I live here, I respect that knowledge but I'm just missing why we think we have to police the whole world. My bro just got back from Iraq and while he had many positive things to say and was proud of the work they did there...he did wonder outloud one day...."wtf, why do we f*ckin care? let them wreak havoc on each other...."

anyway...horrible thing to watch and my $0.02
We care because usually the ones wreaking havoc tend to be stronger/more aggressive and they tend to win. Once there isn't anyone left in their own neighborhood to beat up on they go looking for new targets, eventually they will fixate on us. Might as well stop them when they are small and weaker than when they are a force to be reckoned with. Oh and what Jay said.

mtnairlover
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:43 AM
It's amazing to me how ignorance on both sides can cause so much hatred.

Are there people who would treat a human life so worthlessly? Yes.

Are there people who cry out for help? For a better way of life? Yes.

Is it possible to save everyone? :dunno:

And, when do you throw up your hands and say..."That's it! That's enough! You've been given the tools and have been guided to a better way...now, it's your turn. You figure it out!"

Devaclis
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:52 AM
The ability to have an opinion and comment are often mistaken for judgement. Not sure anyoe here has the right to judge those people. You CAN comment on how horrible it is. Barbaric? Sure. Not more barbaric than some of the atrocities our people have commited over the past 200 years.

When you live in a culture where your belief system tells you it is ok to do things like this, you will rarely find a person who thinks is any worse than we think about putting a person to death via more humane measures.

Kim-n-Dean
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:56 AM
And, when do you throw up your hands and say..."That's it! That's enough! You've been given the tools and have been guided to a better way...now, it's your turn. You figure it out!"What the U.S. needs to figure out is that these cockroaches have been fighting for over 1,400 years. They're not going to figure out anything and the sooner we (U.S.) figure that out, the better!!

Kim-n-Dean
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:58 AM
The ability to have an opinion and comment are often mistaken for judgement. Not sure anyoe here has the right to judge those people. You CAN comment on how horrible it is. Barbaric? Sure. Not more barbaric than some of the atrocities our people have commited over the past 200 years.

When you live in a culture where your belief system tells you it is ok to do things like this, you will rarely find a person who thinks is any worse than we think about putting a person to death via more humane measures.Yeah, but I'm not trying to see it from their point of view...

t_jolt
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:59 AM
:imwithstupid: but when they follow there beliefs, and they do. When does it cross the line? I mean, They followed their beliefs when they cut peoples heads off. Just when do you draw the line?

Tyrel

Devaclis
Fri May 4th, 2007, 10:02 AM
That depends on if you think you are rightous enough to show them there is a better way or if you think they willl eventually evolve a more modern viewpoint.

Either way, you have t odecide if it is your right, your role, and your responsibility to help, suggest, or force an entire culture to change. Kinda sounds like the things wars are started over huh?

Suki
Fri May 4th, 2007, 10:04 AM
they should send that Judge that's crying over a pair of pants to that country and let them stone his ass!

mtnairlover
Fri May 4th, 2007, 10:48 AM
What the U.S. needs to figure out is that these cockroaches have been fighting for over 1,400 years. They're not going to figure out anything and the sooner we (U.S.) figure that out, the better!!

Exactly.

And there is a bigger rift in coutries that treat human lives with such worthlessness between those who continue those traditions and those who want to "modernize". That is something that "we" shouldn't get involved in as awful as it sounds. They are going through their own upheaval and us being there is only hurting (the US's) our finances, our morale, our idea of solidarity, etc. The rift is making its way over to the US.

Bassil Duwaik
Fri May 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Being a Muslim myself (or at least try to be) what has happened is wrong. That is not the way it's suppose to be done. First and foremost she has to be WILLING to accept such a thing. Second the whole neaberhood isn't suppose to jump in on it. Third from what I understand about her circumstances she wasn't suppose to be killed over getting married being that he converted. Fourth your not suppose to kick, punch, spit, or anything like that. Fourth your suppose to be blind folded. I even read an article about it saying that the sheik was trying to protect her from the mob.

To those of you who don't understand what's been said then that's call ethnocentric shock. I don't support such forms of punishment nor do I condone them unless done in the barbaric way done above. There is a reason why the crime rate there is the lowest in the world and we got among the highest inmate population in the world.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri May 4th, 2007, 12:25 PM
...I don't support such forms of punishment nor do I condone them unless done in the barbaric way done above...

:think:

Huh?

Did I miss what you were saying?

t_jolt
Fri May 4th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Hes saying as long as the "ritiual" is followed. He doesnt have a problem with it

Tyrel

Slo
Fri May 4th, 2007, 12:31 PM
they should send that Judge that's crying over a pair of pants to that country and let them stone his ass!

I think this is the one comment on this thread everyone will agree on!!!

TFOGGuys
Fri May 4th, 2007, 01:07 PM
It's amazing to me how ignorance on both sides can cause so much hatred.

Are there people who would treat a human life so worthlessly? Yes.

Are there people who cry out for help? For a better way of life? Yes.

Is it possible to save everyone? :dunno:

And, when do you throw up your hands and say..."That's it! That's enough! You've been given the tools and have been guided to a better way...now, it's your turn. You figure it out!"

Alternatively, we could turn the whole Arabian peninsula into a glass parking lot :nuke:

We CAN drill for oil through glass, after all......

armydog1002
Fri May 4th, 2007, 01:10 PM
You can pretty much some it up to just one word ( Man I know I am going to regret saying this )........Religion. Unfurtuneitly they like to hide behind this. I am currently in Iraq ( no longer military anymore ), and it is just mind blowing to see there own people coming in to get treated at our medical facilities who have been injuried by IED's or gun fire. I have personally treated a few.

Mel
Fri May 4th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Just because our society doesn't handle things that way, does that really make them "wrong"? Stoning has been a form of punishment over in the region of the world since long before the wonderful helpful Americans came along. When that girl left her family, her beliefs, her life behind to go away with a man, she knew what the repurcussions of her decisions would be. Just because America has more troops, bigger bombs, more guns doesn't make our belief system the right one, or the only one. I am not saying I agree with stoning someone to death for running away with a guy, but I don't think we can call them barbarians for not thinking the same way we do.

Nick_Ninja
Fri May 4th, 2007, 01:43 PM
<snip>

That is not the way it's suppose to be done.

First and foremost she has to be WILLING to accept such a thing.
Second the whole neaberhood isn't suppose to jump in on it.
Third from what I understand about her circumstances she wasn't suppose to be killed over getting married being that he converted.
Fourth your not suppose to kick, punch, spit, or anything like that.
(edit Fifth) Fourth your suppose to be blind folded. I even read an article about it saying that the sheik was trying to protect her from the mob.<snip>There is a reason why the crime rate there is the lowest in the world and we got among the highest inmate population in the world.

Man --- there certainly a lot of rules to throw down a good stoning :lol:

I disagree that the crime rate is the lowest in the world. Car bombings and genocide don't lend themselves as positive anti-crime activities to a 'Neighborhood Watch Program'. However, I do agree that the area supports the highest inmate population on the planet ---- problem is they are all walking the streets. Fuck the Muslim culture :321:.

dirkterrell
Fri May 4th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Just because our society doesn't handle things that way, does that really make them "wrong"? Stoning has been a form of punishment over in the region of the world since long before the wonderful helpful Americans came along. When that girl left her family, her beliefs, her life behind to go away with a man, she knew what the repurcussions of her decisions would be.

I believe that there are certain things that government/religion/culture neither grants nor can deny. Freedom to live one's life as one sees fit without harming others is one of those. And yes, stoning someone to death is barbaric. No amount of mental masturbation on cultural relativity can change that.

Dirk

Mel
Fri May 4th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I believe that there are certain things that government/religion/culture neither grants nor can deny. Freedom to live one's life as one sees fit without harming others is one of those. And yes, stoning someone to death is barbaric. No amount of mental masturbation on cultural relativity can change that.

Dirk

:lol: don't get me wrong, I find stoning to be revolting myself.