PDA

View Full Version : 5-5-07 sat ride pics... damnit

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 04:34 PM
well went for a ride, thought it would be nice, it was up to when we headed back down 24 i thought it was 65mph apparently it wasnt.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/satsuckedpics001.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/satsuckedpics002.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/satsuckedpics003.jpg
this is the part of the ride that SUCKED! goddamn cop couldnt say youll get a warning now, slow it down. nope just had togive a ticket. i honestly thought it was a 65mph zone. but it wasnt.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/satsuckedpics004.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/satsuckedpics005.jpg
Brat

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM
fucking :gay:!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a nice jacket though

Buddau
Sat May 5th, 2007, 04:44 PM
You should have found some rail road tracks for him to get stuck on. HAHA!
Did he give you grief about taking pictures?

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 04:45 PM
no i dont think he saw me, i kinda just meandered off. its like $65 or somthing, bullshit really, a warning would have been cool. i guess cool cops dont exist.

Bueller
Sat May 5th, 2007, 05:19 PM
The ticket doesn't suck as much as the insurance hike. I have actually had more warnings than tickets, there are quite a few lienent cops out there, but if you speed you are taking your chances.

The Black Knight
Sat May 5th, 2007, 05:21 PM
let me guess Trooper Hayward? or Haywood? He's the one that popped me up near Deckers for passing in a legal passing zone, too fast. Oh yeah I was lucky enough to get a warning since he didn't know my speed, but I did get a rather nice 20 minute long lecture on how sportbikes and my kind aren't tolerated and not wanted up in the Deckers area.

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 05:28 PM
trooper Wolff...? he could have given a warning, we were cruising, litterally not hauling ass prior to the hill were he was, and there was a explorer next to us going the same speed, thats why i didnt figure we would be ticketed. see that road behind us to the left? thats were he was parked! so if we were hauling that much ass then we would have been farther down the road imo. i thought the speed limit was posted at 65mph. just in front of us its posted 55mph. but speeds change up and down in that area.

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 07:10 PM
so! phloater i didnt think it was 55mph there so i went back up in my car, i saw guess who! ? officer wolff... with a car pulled over in the twisties and when i got back from checking the speedlimit i saw him waiting. iwas doing about 5 over didnt pull me over i guess its a good thing i wasnt on my bike or itd have been my ass mrpostman...

MrMischief
Sat May 5th, 2007, 08:49 PM
damn those bastard cops for doing their jobs and enforcing the speed limit (and/or laws). Granted I think 55 mph is to damn slow in there (I was stopped doing 70 there and got a warning) it's still the law.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:11 PM
damn those bastard cops for doing their jobs and enforcing the speed limit (and/or laws). Granted I think 55 mph is to damn slow in there (I was stopped doing 70 there and got a warning) it's still the law.

goddamn straight... damn dirty sows

While this pig was making daring rescues of us tearing up 24 on the way down, some punk kids were shooting out windows in cars on the northside of town cause SERIOUS damage to personal vehicles..... to which those people will never see any compensation for, and must resort to banding together to file a lawsuit, which im sure will cost them all just a tad less than what the damage was... of course insurance might cover it, so thank the kids when insurance rates go up because of this.

:endrant:

:banghead:

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:40 PM
damn those bastard cops for doing their jobs and enforcing the speed limit (and/or laws). Granted I think 55 mph is to damn slow in there (I was stopped doing 70 there and got a warning) it's still the law. what were you driving? if i may ask, i went up in my car drove past him doing 5 over, and i knew he was there i didnt get pulled over. i know he was clocking bc my radar was going nuts! basically we stopped and were courtious, he even asked if we were trying to beat the snow we just left.. we werent we were just trying to get home. regardless i am pissed, i have been ticket free for a while and wanted to keep it that way, i was pacing myself at 70mph bc i thought the limit was 65. i usually do 5over with the flow of traffic doing the same. oh well

MrMischief
Sun May 6th, 2007, 08:14 AM
I was in an audi A4 I had at the time. I got a lecture about the speed, but just a warning.

Brat
Sun May 6th, 2007, 09:57 AM
that kinda shows they nitpick who they ticket, but an audi isnt like a bike, its more of a mellow looking vehicle. i dont like cops, so that also biases my opinion on them. i am polite when i meet them in these types of situations but its not whats going through my head. im thinking this:alien: to some extent. :) lol. oh well that is all

firegixx600
Sun May 6th, 2007, 10:27 AM
That's gay bout the ticket man!! I rarely see people drive 45 through there!! c'mon now...guess they gotta keep their ticket hand strong:jerkoff:

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Sun May 6th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Those are pretty nice pics....minus the ones with the cop in them.

smobag
Fri May 11th, 2007, 10:41 PM
no i dont think he saw me, i kinda just meandered off. its like $65 or somthing, bullshit really, a warning would have been cool. i guess cool cops dont exist.

they do if they catch u driving something that shouldn't be able to go that fast!

i got pulled in a 94 saturn doing 88 in a 65....I-25 lol those were the good ol days I miss my saturn!