PDA

View Full Version : Unable to view picture links

Clovis
Mon May 7th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Hi, whenever I attempt to view a picture (clicky link) in a thread, I get this error message:

Clovis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.I've read that other people who are also new get the same error.

Thanks,

-Clov

~Barn~
Mon May 7th, 2007, 08:24 AM
So do photo attachments not show themself in actual picture form anymore? Just text links to the picture?

It's probably been this way for awhile now, but I just snapped to it. If that's the way they are working now, that sucks. I thought thats why the photo size limits and resolution limits were in place, so they would display. :dunno:

KennyFish
Mon May 7th, 2007, 08:58 AM
I think you gotta have 15 posts.

PhL0aTeR
Mon May 7th, 2007, 10:48 AM
whore it up clovis... only a few more to go!!!!

go take some pics of the new R1 and post em up in the pics and vids section

rforsythe
Tue May 8th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Not sure why it isn't working for you, every registered user should be able to look at pics. Something must have changed when I upgraded the software recently, when I have some time this week I will start digging into it.

Barn - Yeah they used to show as images not just links, again something must have changed... Been too busy with R2SL to deal with it though.

Clovis
Wed May 9th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys

Spiderman
Sun May 13th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Pictures should be appearing as pictures (not links) now - the upgrade defaulted to only showing pics if there was only 1 pic attached to the post. If multiple pics were attached, only links were presented (to save bandwidth).

Crypto2k
Sun May 20th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I'm having this same issue. Hopefully it's not the limited number of posts. I'd hate to post crap just to be able to see forum picts.

Any help?
Thanks!
Brian