PDA

View Full Version : Snuck out on Hwy 67 between the rain drops.

pilot
Mon May 7th, 2007, 10:38 AM
We managed to make it up and over the Rampart Range Road interconnect on Hwy 67 yesterday. The weather was cool but the roads were dry and clean cept for two corners and a couple of driveway entrances. You can't see it in the shot, but snowflakes were coming down.

For those of you who haven't taken the ride from Sedalia on Hwy 85/Sante Fe up to the top and back you should try it. The approach is a scenic valley and it is followed by some nice quick turns all the way up. Traffic is usually light on the weekdays.

Brian428
Mon May 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Sounds like fun, I headed out for a brief ride till the rain started falling. I see you've got some knee pucks and a suit now. What color is the Yamaha, it looks orange? Haven't seen one of those yet.

pilot
Mon May 7th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Sounds like fun, I headed out for a brief ride till the rain started falling. I see you've got some knee pucks and a suit now. What color is the Yamaha, it looks orange? Haven't seen one of those yet.Knee pucks? I thought those were counterweights! The Yamaha is yeller. Things are not what they appear to be.

B-
Btw, I'm waiting for some form of confirmation on the shoot at GP. Park's staff must approve first.