PDA

View Full Version : Faster / TK

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2007, 11:12 AM
:up::up: Two thumbs up for Mike over at Faster / TK.

Went by there this morning and talked to him about several things about both of my bikes, picked up my stomp grips and knee-sliders. Nice shop with top notch people.....definitely will be doing much more business with them in the future.

I will definitely recommend anyone to go by this shop if they haven't done so already!!!!

Jay

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Last note, don't forget to mention CSC for your discounts.

pauliep
Tue May 8th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Yeah, Mike is great. I was planning on heading there to get my sag set, which he offered to do for me.

Devaclis
Tue May 8th, 2007, 11:14 AM
I am thinking about breaking my bike just to take it back over there :) Those guys kick butt!

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Yeah I will be back there on Tuesday to get the sag set on my bike.

so heres my mid-summer list to get from them....haha

-rs taichi leathers
-suspension front / rear
-race plastics
-engine covers
-many tires
-fluids
-PC for the GSXR and tuning
-tuning on the hayabusa
-520 kit for the GSXR
-rear sets
-pretty much everything damn!!!!! so little time and money, too much to accomplish on top of riding better.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Tue May 8th, 2007, 05:46 PM
+1

Applehans is cool as hell and the store is great.

-=LiQuiD=-
Tue May 8th, 2007, 08:24 PM
+1

I was over there last thursday and Mike and Jason did a great job setting up my suspension. Brian was also very helpful with some great advice on future suspension mods. I'll be back there for sure.

Lazerith
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 05:23 PM
I agree these guys at the shop are awsome very friendly and very helpful. Mike was very cool asked me if i was a member of the csc and he hooked me up from my experience this place is the best.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Just got back from Faster!/TK. Just want to throw down my thanks again to all the guys over there. I went ahead and went 1 down in the front and 2 up in the rear and had the chain replaced with a 520. From Jason, Bart, Rex and Nick thanks for everything fellas.

Woohooo is thing even more fun to ride now!

DYNO
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Just left Faster/TK, had my tires mounted. They had me in and out quick, adjusted my chain for me and gave me a quick run down of some things I need done on the bike.

Awesome experience and I will be back soon!!!