PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to ride tonight?

Theory123
Thu May 10th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Looking to meet up with some peeps for a ride tonight. New to the Highlands Ranch area. Anyone want to meet at the conoco across from lone tree Target off Lincoln around 6pm? maybe head down towards castle rock or....? reply or send me a PM for contact info. Peace!

Brat
Thu May 10th, 2007, 04:57 PM
hey i and two other bikes are going for an impromtu ride to deckers. leaving springs around 530-545ish. up 24 then to the twisties. you and pilot have the same post ibeleive.
Brat

GixerSix
Mon May 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM
what up dude I know it's past due, but I live in hr too.

Mel
Mon May 14th, 2007, 09:35 PM
I live in HR too, and it is pretty stormy out this way now. :lol: There are a number of riders in the HR area now, we should keep that in mind in terms of hooking up for rides and what not. I am not a morning person, and typically get groups together to ride on the fly.

pilot
Mon May 14th, 2007, 10:54 PM
I live in HR too, and it is pretty stormy out this way now. :lol: There are a number of riders in the HR area now, we should keep that in mind in terms of hooking up for rides and what not. I am not a morning person, and typically get groups together to ride on the fly.
"Ride on the fly". I'm seeing a goofy video put together by Dana and Jeff on that one. Something kind of Yellow Submarine of sorts.

scottiegwood
Mon May 14th, 2007, 11:09 PM
i'm in the south denver area but i work at earl's over by parkmeadows and am down that way all the time.... i'm always up to ride if i'm free

GixerSix
Tue May 15th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I hate mornings also Beotch, and believe the phrase "Good Morning" is the ultimate oxymoron. I think I'm going to start doing the Morrison Conoco 9:30AM-10AM on weekends thing...

Scottie, you work at Earls? How is it there do they have good wings?:eyebrows: I actually work out in the same gym as a girl who works there - Rachel.