PDA

View Full Version : Ride this evening, Thursday, May 10, 2007

pilot
Thu May 10th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Who's up for a jaunt?

Brat
Thu May 10th, 2007, 04:56 PM
i beleive you and theory have the same post idea, myself and two other bikes are going to do a deckers run impromtu. leaving springs around 5:30-5:45ish and going Slow up 24, then twisty time. just incase you are around that area. by chance. :D
Brat

pilot
Thu May 10th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Mmmm. Possible.

Brat
Thu May 10th, 2007, 05:03 PM
cool see you up that way possibly, three bikes, two new bikes, and my old bike. :turtle: but we will be riding right. havea safe ride yourself though shiny side up!

pilot
Thu May 10th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Picking up Rick on his red Interceptor and heading over to the Morrison

conoco around 6ish, give or take traffic.

Brat
Thu May 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM
cool beans, yeah im heading out now to meet up with the gsxr and hayabusa.
Brat

Theory123
Thu May 10th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Sorry I checked before I left work around 4 and no replies. Pilot, I left a vm for ya. I will most likely be goin tomorrow after work. If not im open sat late afternoon or all day sunday. Need to meet more people to ride with soon. Hit me up!

Brat
Thu May 10th, 2007, 11:09 PM
well myself, firegixx600, and phloater went on a 134mile run up deckers to horse power hill, got some video of it, and a single pic... the videos unedited and yes still shakey but it still looks good imo.
Brat

pilot
Thu May 10th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Looks like several of us had a late night ride. Rick and I rode up by Red Rocks then paralleled I-70 on old US 40 until we got to the Central City Raceway. After a quick PRP in Blackhawk (and a dollar lost in a one-arm bandit) we hit the road and went up 119/Peak to Peak. We dropped down Golden Gate Canyon at near dark. Dinner at the Morrison Inn where some wild rich chick was making all the moves on us, ha. Well, finally got home. 2nd night in a row for a ride.

Glad to see everyone had a good time.

Theory: I received your message and will load you number up in my phone.

Brat
Fri May 11th, 2007, 12:29 AM
yeah we had a good ride too, you get any pics of your ride? :) i finally got the vid from ours up.
Brat

pilot
Fri May 11th, 2007, 07:47 AM
yeah we had a good ride too, you get any pics of your ride? :) i finally got the vid from ours up.
BratDarn if I didn't. I need to get better at that. What I'd like to do is figure a way to mount my digital to the bike for that quick shot. Another thing to add to the honeydo list.

Brat
Fri May 11th, 2007, 06:41 PM
What I'd like to do is figure a way to mount my digital to the bike for that quick shot. you dont say. ? i homemade my mount, heres a pic please ignore the mood killer. but i rigged mine up for my digi cam, and i ve shot video with it too.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/satsuckedpics005.jpg
thats alright that ride i got one pic and like seven vids.
Brat