PDA

View Full Version : Giving TFOG a try... will keep ya posted.

denversvs
Wed May 12th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Thanks for all the useful posts. I was impressed at seeing almost 100% of posts "praising" TFOG... I had been to Faye Myers and while it's an impressive facility, I wasn't that impressed w/their customer service, and the prices for service seemed high...

I have a bike that sadly has been sitting neglected for about a year... After reading the positive postes about TFOG, I contacted them. I talked to Scott (had emailed them and got an immediate response), and he gave me a very reasonable idea of the costs of getting it up and running, (cleaning the carbs, changing out all the fluids, new battery, etc) AND they are arranging a reasonably priced pick up of the bike too since I can't get it started and don't have a truck or trailer. :-) I'll let you know how it goes.... I haven't done any riding since I moved back here from FL and can't WAIT to get up into the hills. Hope to meet y'all on some rides in no time!

DenverSVS

(*For those of you who do your own work on your bikes, please respond to a question I posted in tech requesting advice for someone wanting to start learning to do some of the service myself.)

denversvs
Thu Jun 24th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Thought I'd follow up. Picked the bike up from TFOG today. They are great!! Gave me an EXCELLENT rate... did the work quick... kudos!!

(BTW, just got a house, and am now moving & selling the bike :cry: :cry: :cry: ...check it out in the for sale section... 2002 Silver SVS)