Devaclis
Mon May 14th, 2007, 08:00 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=176_1178932389

ThorsTwin
Mon May 14th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Straight ass punk!!! What a coward.

Suki
Mon May 14th, 2007, 08:41 AM
what a piece of shit, i saw this last night on the news. couldn't belive not one of those people standing by did absolutely nothing! nothing at all!

i hope that fucking piece of shit rots!

dirkterrell
Mon May 14th, 2007, 09:12 AM
I sincerely hope that asshat never sees the light of day again. Lock him up and throw away the jail. And he ought to be joined by the cowards standing around watching. I don't know how any human being could just stand around and watch something like that happen.

Dirk

Canuck
Mon May 14th, 2007, 09:43 AM
More proof of that the "Greatest Generation" is a tough bunch. No matter how old they are.

Raptor
Mon May 14th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Piece of shit, useless to society f-in scumbag!! I see no cause to even waste tax money feeding that waste of skin.
As for the bystanders, all I can say is I wish I had been there. I'd have likely wound up in cuffs but maybe would have been lucky enough to share a cell with that loser and commence to serving him another dose of "medicine".

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon May 14th, 2007, 01:25 PM
i'm speechless, actually i'm not...i'm just too pissed off to type anything.

I hope that dude R.I.H.

M-18Taser
Mon May 14th, 2007, 02:32 PM
WTF!!!! What is wrong with people! I mean really.. I really hope that guy gets his jail house justice! :scream1:

spartikus
Mon May 14th, 2007, 02:44 PM
This is like the guy who beat the bartender and the others didn't do anything. People are truly f__cked up, I think they should let the older guy beat the shit out of his attacker with a bat.

Slo
Mon May 14th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Luckily for me, I wasn't there or I would be in jail as well. Theres no way I could live with myself not doing something about it if I were there. You'd be surprised at how passive people becoming and avoiding confrontation at all costs.

I stopped a rape/beating in Jacksonville Florida a few years back and I was the only one that came running out of my apartment along with my HK when I heard a girl crying and screaming in a park right behind our apartment complex. What surprised me the most was when I realized no one else came out to help her even though I know for a fact that everyone could hear it.

Slo
Mon May 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
This is like the guy who beat the bartender and the others didn't do anything. People are truly f__cked up, I think they should let the older guy beat the shit out of his attacker with a bat.

Or let the entire family of the veteran.....do there thing.

Brat
Mon May 14th, 2007, 04:32 PM
some dumb shits in this world, that fool needs a swift ass whoopin.

Nick_Ninja
Mon May 14th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Detroit ---- need say nothing more. :down:

will-t
Mon May 14th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Luckily for me, I wasn't there or I would be in jail as well. Theres no way I could live with myself not doing something about it if I were there. You'd be surprised at how passive people becoming and avoiding confrontation at all costs.

I stopped a rape/beating in Jacksonville Florida a few years back and I was the only one that came running out of my apartment along with my HK when I heard a girl crying and screaming in a park right behind our apartment complex. What surprised me the most was when I realized no one else came out to help her even though I know for a fact that everyone could hear it.

While I'm pretty sure it was something like this:

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hk-usp45tac.jpg

My first thought on reading what you wrote was you busting out the door into the park packing this:

http://www.streetpro.com/usp/images/33sg1md.jpg

I wonder if there is any kind of crime that the useless bystanders could be charged with in the old man's case. I mean, you don't want to be involved, you're a pussy, whatever, leave. Don't just stand there and watch it happen. And where the hell was the police brutality when that punk was picked up. I want to see his mugshots where he's all beaten to shit.

Slo
Mon May 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Haha a little off topic here but no, mine was the full size USP.45

But your making me want to get into my dream of having an HK collection again.

lightning126zp
Mon May 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I was so mad with that video. I hope they have that guy gang rapped in jail.

EVO8
Mon May 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
He was lucky I wasn't standing around, he seriousely would've had 900,000 volts going to his brain.

firegixx600
Tue May 15th, 2007, 05:47 AM
I can't believe the people in the background were just watching!! I would have jumped on his ass like stink on shitt!! WTF is the world coming to when you gotta beat up a helpless old man?