PDA

View Full Version : The dude lived...

919Guy
Wed May 12th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Apologies if these have been posted before...

He was stopped at a red light and was rear-ended by a car going approx. 40 mph. He was thrown about 60 feet onto the hood of a car in front of him...but they say he has a few possibly broken ribs, a bruised lung, a crack in his hip, and is having some internal bleeding. He is concious and talking, but is feeling really nasty.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/jay_1.jpg

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/jay_2.jpg

Dysco
Wed May 12th, 2004, 10:44 PM
If that was me, I'd frame the pics. Crazy.

firefghtr
Wed May 12th, 2004, 11:55 PM
damn thats a little to close for me

Kitty Kat
Thu May 13th, 2004, 06:52 AM
OMG - just another thing for me to worry about! :( That is major wicked.

lifeon2
Thu May 13th, 2004, 07:46 AM
What kind of bike is that? An R1/2 or an R3?

CBRChick
Thu May 13th, 2004, 08:35 AM
I've been rear-ended in my car 3 times (once only a few weeks ago) and I'm always scared if a car is approaching too fast behind me (whether caging it or biking it). It's the main reason I don't like being in the back of a pack ...

Kelly
Thu May 13th, 2004, 01:02 PM
at least the side fairing is still good :o

crazy pic.

bulldog
Thu May 13th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I've been rear-ended in my car 3 times (once only a few weeks ago) and I'm always scared if a car is approaching too fast behind me (whether caging it or biking it). It's the main reason I don't like being in the back of a pack ...

When I'm on my bike I always leave an "escape route" just in case I have time to realize that a car is not going to stop. Simply put, I leave enough room where I can gun the throttle and slide in between the cars in front of me, or go off onto the median, etc....

Sportmax
Thu May 13th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Man people really piss me off with things like that. That just scares me!!!!!!!!! People are Idiots

Sportmax
Thu May 13th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Man people really piss me off with things like that. That just scares me!!!!!!!!! People are Idiots

BenDover
Thu May 13th, 2004, 04:20 PM

You can say that again. :lol:

Ripper
Thu May 13th, 2004, 05:55 PM
:spit:

Sportmax
Fri May 14th, 2004, 07:12 PM

Sportmax
Fri May 14th, 2004, 07:13 PM