PDA

View Full Version : Leathers for a lady

zPurpleRoom
Thu May 13th, 2004, 05:38 PM
So I'm looking into getting my gf some leathers to ride with me....all the ladies out there....what brand do you like. I think she would be more comfortable in a 2 piece. She is petite: 5'2" 110# Thanks in advance.

surfinspacegirl
Thu May 13th, 2004, 05:58 PM
First off, you da man for making sure your girl rides in leathers :up: :up: :up:

Alpinestars and Dainese both make good womens' 2-piece leathers . Try motoliberty for the Dainese; Performance Cycle in Denver carries Alpinestars.

I race in an IXS suit (www.ixs-usa.com) and I really like the fit and features on it. It's crashed really well. IXS has a wide range of women's 2-piece leathers, and they do regular and petite sizing, so that might work. Good luck!

zPurpleRoom
Thu May 13th, 2004, 09:29 PM
bump

Dysco
Thu May 13th, 2004, 10:15 PM
I think you violated the rules of the bump. 5 hours after the original post? Impatient. :lol:

zPurpleRoom
Thu May 13th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I know...I know...I just saw several women on at that time...I would have rather posted in the ladies area for this but I have a.....well....we all know

BenDover
Fri May 14th, 2004, 08:53 AM
[MyBestLadiesManVoice]Ooooh, ith's a lady in leatherths.[/LadiesMan]

:lol: :lol: That's all that I could think of when I read the title.

lifeon2
Fri May 14th, 2004, 09:06 AM
check out Teknic they have some nice stuff for the Ladies I got my girl the Sturgis cause thats the style she likes but it is also fully armored, vented belt loops all the bells and whistles

wraithR1
Fri May 14th, 2004, 11:07 AM
zjakerum,

Here's the real question...are you footing the bill for the leathers? I'm in the same boat with the GF wanting to ride. I'm thinking about chipping in but....

My GF appears to like the Alpinestars stuff if it's any help.

zPurpleRoom
Sat May 15th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the help....and to answer your question...since we are both poor starving college students....I think that my Credit Card Company is going to be paying for it. :roll: :o :? :( ;) :P