PDA

View Full Version : My bike went down, someone pointed me in this direction

PhL0aTeR
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:47 PM
on another forum, someone showed me this....... F'N SICK!!!!!! i like it... and thats saying alot cuz i dont normally like the streetfighter style.

http://www.europeanstreetfighter.com/index.php?page=galZoom&ID=4

http://www.europeanstreetfighter.com/_upload/src36357.jpeg

Sortarican
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:55 PM
It's amazing how much lighter the Busa looks without all the fairings.
I can see how it wouldn't be everyones cup of tea, but that's sweet.
Except that tail section is a little over the top for me, looks like a scorpion.
Passanger would have a hell of a view though.

Sonic Boom
Fri May 18th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Cool idea.... but I wouldnt ride it. The rear fender is too much.

cdbouncer
Fri May 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM
that's jus weird :dunno:

dallas
Fri May 18th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Bring the tail section more back to a normal position and I think I can dig it.

PhL0aTeR
Fri May 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM
well that tail is definately what caught my attention, and might be the deciding factor on not doing that, but i like the overall look.... form over function, and that form is something only a mother could love.... lol

Nick_Ninja
Fri May 18th, 2007, 03:55 PM
That tail would stick in your crack. And you know what they say --- CRACK KILLS. And I'm sure this would do just that. :D

Bueller
Fri May 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Looks like a wrecked bike :dunno:

lightning126zp
Fri May 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Passanger would have a hell of a view though.
Yeah, if one can climb up there.

firegixx600
Fri May 18th, 2007, 04:09 PM
I guess if you brought the tail up a little more, it would make a sweet backrest!

lightning126zp
Fri May 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I guess if you brought the tail up a little more, it would make a sweet backrest!
+1 :up:

Brat
Fri May 18th, 2007, 05:36 PM
if you do that to your bike take mine and ill take the busa..... that just looks plain odd, like crack smoking odd.....

bluedogok
Fri May 18th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I considered doing a streetfighter thing on my Sprint after I went down a month ago. By the time I priced the pieces that I needed and found ones that I liked, it was about the same price as new bodywork. So I ordered $1,200 of new bodywork today.

I also didn't think the Sprint was a good candidate for the treatment, I have seen a Daytona streetfighter down here and it looked good. There is just too much stuff hidden by the plastic that would have to be relocated. I would like to find something else and do it with sometime.

daemon
Fri May 18th, 2007, 11:57 PM
i think IMO the ghostrider had a wicked looking turbo powered busa that looked alot more comfortable than that.

smobag
Sat May 19th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I have seen a busa like this on the streets down here in atlanta, it looked like the guy must have had either pancake balls or none at all. Looks retarded and very uncomfortable...

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 19th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I have seen a busa like this on the streets down here in atlanta, it looked like the guy must have had either pancake balls or none at all. Looks retarded and very uncomfortable...

i didnt think about the space between.... lol

Mel
Sat May 19th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Did someone do that on purpose, or was that just something that happened? My girlfriend was rearended by a car and it did a very similar thing when then car stuffed itself under her tail (see pic)

BTW, are you serious in the title where you said your bike went down?

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 19th, 2007, 03:08 PM
BTW, are you serious in the title where you said your bike went down?

yep

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13146

lightning126zp
Sat May 19th, 2007, 10:26 PM
I guess that's one way to get a streetfighter look...geez.