PDA

View Full Version : So Col 19 May ride

Drift
Sat May 19th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Here is a video I put together from todays ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcEiNtQb2K4

Brat
Sun May 20th, 2007, 12:06 AM
were is that road, i want to take that turn@!!!! oh yeah i want to take that turn. nice vid, needs to be longer, imo. if you could make itlonger.
Brat

firegixx600
Sun May 20th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Here is the rest of the video we shot
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/wise400exco/?action=view&current=MOV02580.flv

I had music with it that kicked ass but I guess I uploaded the wrong one or something?
I'll post up the one with music after it uploads:turtle:

firegixx600
Sun May 20th, 2007, 12:53 AM
last post is kinda gay...try this one with music
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/wise400exco/?action=view&current=bishopsrun-1.flv

jimwallace
Sun May 20th, 2007, 07:26 AM
lovin it dude

Brat
Sun May 20th, 2007, 09:56 AM
hey weres topper harley? :D oh imean nice vid, got a few bikes in the twisties, the sound of the engines and music. good stuff, and damn you for rubbing it in i dont have a tlr... :D good stuff, were is that? im going later today after the other run, i might have to speedy through the turnies....

firegixx600
Sun May 20th, 2007, 12:36 PM
it's about 3 miles north of Bishops castle...good stuff, the lower curve has that stupid tar stuff on the road and I was leary about that one, but the upper one is saweeet!!:up:

Krystina
Sun May 20th, 2007, 12:45 PM
If you guys are planning coming into town again I know he would be interested in that, Id probably be able to go also.

ccdirtrider05
Mon May 21st, 2007, 08:44 PM
that curve is awesome.. i have wear 1/8" from edge on front and all the way past edge on back tire. i want to do that one again, but ill try and get a cam for it.. till next time.

Brat
Mon May 21st, 2007, 08:50 PM
it's about 3 miles north of Bishops castle...good stuff, the lower curve has that stupid tar stuff on the road and I was leary about that one, but the upper one is saweeet!!:up:
what the fuck.... i dont remember that turn, i would have turned on it more often, bc youcan get a sweeping shot , approaching the first turn to the second dissappearing out up the hill.. yeah i try to be creative, i like video and wish i had a cool camera to do some next level filming.

If you guys are planning coming into town again I know he would be interested in that, Id probably be able to go also.
i'll post a ride soon up there again. hell if things dont pickup then im going saturday, bc i must ride those turns a few times and enjoy the lean angle i get after each pass. fun stuff.
my bikes apparently sold, i just have to find one to replace it, but im not getting rid of it until i have the other bike setup to pickup.
Brat:turtle:

Krystina
Mon May 21st, 2007, 09:03 PM
Well let me know so I can make sure we have a babysitter

Brat
Mon May 21st, 2007, 09:06 PM
ill know by this thursday or friday, either that or id have to be back at a certain time. bc i am trying to go to the new pirates movie. gonna be a good one! i guess i should post see if anyone else wants to go?.....
Brat

txrc51fatboy
Mon May 21st, 2007, 11:17 PM
nice looking road. some pretty bad body position.
did i see a guy lean his body to the opposite side of the turn??