PDA

View Full Version : Keith Codes "twist of the wrist"

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 01:24 PM
I have had the DVD for a while now, if anyone wants to "borrow" it, just let me know.

Brizz
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 01:26 PM
Id be interested in having something like that. I have Twist of the Wrist 2, the book and i liked it alot. Heck i even learned a few things.

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah my video is definitely old school with old bikes but damn, so much knowledge in it.

If anyone wants to borrow it I can bring it to IMI this weekend or meet up with anyone after work on weekdays.

Brizz, not sure on whether you meant you wanted to see the DVD, just let me know.

Jobe
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
Can it accidently "fall" into a ISO creation program and "magically" create itself on my webserver?

Brizz
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM
Yeah my video is definitely old school with old bikes but damn, so much knowledge in it.

If anyone wants to borrow it I can bring it to IMI this weekend or meet up with anyone after work on weekdays.

Brizz, not sure on whether you meant you wanted to see the DVD, just let me know.
Id love to see it but im in Ks and your not net flicks..Naw mean...Maybe point me in a direction were i can get a copy of my own. THX in advance!

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 02:47 PM
Cheapest I have seen is here (http://www.themotorbookstore.com/twisofwrisdv.html)

But that's only off a quick search.

Sortarican
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
Technically copyright laws do not apply to materials used for educational purposes.

So as long as you don't charge to view or copy,
(And have the expressed written permission of Major League Baseball),
you're covered.

Bring it to Rybo's Tech day.

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
Haha awesome, will do.

Brizz
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 03:19 PM
Thank you!

~Barn~
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 03:58 PM
(And have the expressed written permission of Major League Baseball)

:lol:

dillinger09
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
hey man, i wouldnt mind having a look at that dvd. i will be up at IMI on sunday for sure and i will try for sat. as well.........

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2007, 05:54 PM
hey man, i wouldnt mind having a look at that dvd. i will be up at IMI on sunday for sure and i will try for sat. as well.........

Alright, you bringing the same guys with you again? Anyways, see you at IMI (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13246)

rideco
Wed May 23rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
Can it accidently "fall" into a ISO creation program and "magically" create itself on my webserver?
:imwithstupid: We have the technology!! Plus for education purposes we are really doing good for the motorcycle community in general. Thats my story and I am sticking to it....
mike

Devaclis
Wed May 23rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
I will gladly send Keith some $$ for the chance to better my riding skills.

dillinger09
Thu May 24th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Alright, you bringing the same guys with you again? Anyways, see you at IMI (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13246)

just my brother and i. you know pueblo is doing a bikes only on monday?

Slo
Thu May 24th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Yeah, but I haven't taken the safety course and no race school under my belt yet. Not until late June....

MAZIN
Thu Jul 26th, 2007, 03:52 AM
In the name of education I'll provide the writable disc!

smobag
Tue Aug 14th, 2007, 02:41 AM
I have had the DVD for a while now, if anyone wants to "borrow" it, just let me know.

i would be really interested. pm me

Κανελλόπουλος
Tue Aug 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I just ordered it 2 days ago! Only 9-12 more days before it arrives!!:bananna: