PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to everyone participating in the MRA at Hastings

pilot
Thu May 24th, 2007, 08:42 AM
And a special "stay on the gas" to Terra #112. Running with tender ribs. But he LIKES pain. Oh that, and tequila.

Slo
Thu May 24th, 2007, 09:08 AM
+1 good luck to you all and be safe!!!

Also a thumbs up to Doug (All-Labout-Me) for being a corner marshall there and to whomever else I don't know about.

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 24th, 2007, 10:39 AM
NE ----- Children of The Corn have no place on the track. Huck The Fuskers. :down:

Wahooman
Sat May 26th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Getting a late start there...but will make it to take some practice laps on Sunday am.....its a great place and awesome facility. Thanks for the good luck wishes!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat May 26th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Things are going great out here in Hastings. We had a little rain early this morning (Saturday) and had a few folks leave the track, but nothing serious...as far as I know they all were back on the saddle after they rinsed the mud off. The weather cleared up in the afternoon and the times got faster.

Mike Smith (AMA type) is really throwing down some very fast times here and Clarkie looks pretty damn good too. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be crazy and times should be damn fast as everyone is really learning the track better.

The atmoshere has been a blast. Everyone looks to be having some fun and the steaks, beer, and bonfire have really added to a great time.