PDA

View Full Version : Headlight HALO

lightning126zp
Thu May 31st, 2007, 03:29 PM
I was wondering how I can achieve this look for my bike? I'm interested in having a halo glow on my headlights.

As for the front turn signals, can they be red in color?

Canuck
Thu May 31st, 2007, 04:12 PM
I think that those are made for the projection type headlights. Like what is in the ZX-10, R1.

Chris
Thu May 31st, 2007, 09:06 PM
You could retrofit a projector in there. Or get one of those bulbs with a glow in the dark ring around them.

lightning126zp
Thu May 31st, 2007, 10:17 PM
You could retrofit a projector in there. Or get one of those bulbs with a glow in the dark ring around them.
Glow in the dark rings, eh? You know where I can get those and if they come in red?

Mel
Thu May 31st, 2007, 11:53 PM
I think those are called like Angel Eyes or something....I haven't looked into them yet, but I want some for the R1.

InlineSIX24
Fri Jun 1st, 2007, 11:49 AM
If you have blue or red lights for the markers or turn signals it gives cops a reason to be dicks. Found that out on my truck. I had bluish/white marker lights and one pulled me over because it was a non-emergency vehicle.

lightning126zp
Fri Jun 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM
If you have blue or red lights for the markers or turn signals it gives cops a reason to be dicks. Found that out on my truck. I had bluish/white marker lights and one pulled me over because it was a non-emergency vehicle.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I went and got amber colored ones.