PDA

View Full Version : Bike Engines vs Idiots

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 20th, 2004, 12:05 PM
http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/uploads7/101306.jpg

Airreed
Thu May 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM
This sounds like something the two guys from "Myth Busters" would do....

Anonymous
Thu May 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
:lol:

MR2FAST
Thu May 20th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Hey leave my bike alone!! As you can see from that litle artical, my ZX6R can handle just about anything, except it now doesn't have a second gear, guess they didn't test that -eh?! :guns: :cry:

mra828
Thu May 20th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I wonder how much they sold the bike for once they replaced that exhaust canister?

;)

geoff

Mr. Turbo
Thu May 20th, 2004, 01:13 PM
But they didn't actually find out if it was bulletproof! still pretty damn good considering all they did to it

CAMit...
Thu May 20th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I wonder how much they sold the bike for once they replaced that exhaust canister?

;)

geoff

The poor guy that bought it sees the artical and says "that work shop looks familiar????"

Anonymous
Thu May 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
But they didn't actually find out if it was bulletproof! still pretty damn good considering all they did to it

If someone wants to donate their Kawasaki to the cause, we can peg it at redline and I'll shoot it (have a variety of weapons to really do a good scientific study on this) to see what happens...

anyone? bueller? :?

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM

If someone wants to donate their Kawasaki to the cause, we can peg it at redline and I'll shoot it (have a variety of weapons to really do a good scientific study on this) to see what happens...

I'll donate mine only if we can test the valve grinding compound oil additive in a Suzuki engine :D :lol: Any takers?

Anonymous
Thu May 20th, 2004, 03:56 PM

I'll donate mine only if we can test the valve grinding compound oil additive in a Suzuki engine :D :lol: Any takers?

Just listen to mine... prolly sounds familiar! :shock: :cry: