PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 06/07/07 Morrison/Golden/Rte 7/P2P or ???

Andiamó
Thu Jun 7th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I'm in Longmont and looking for a few intermediate folks to ride with. I'd prefer to get rolling by 830, but 9 isn't awful. I don't wanna lead, as I've not been doing this long enough yet and don't really know the routes.

I'm willing to drag my ass down to Morrison if the ride is sprightly.

Dropped 2 teeth on my front sprocket and gotta get out there to see how the improved acceleration translates into grins.

dillinger09
Fri Jun 8th, 2007, 05:30 AM
a few of us will be meeting at market st. cafe at 7 am sunday morning for a good ride. should be some other monsters there. we usually dont leave market til around 730 or so if you care to join

sorry thats in downtown denver. 15th and larimer

Andiamó
Fri Jun 8th, 2007, 08:48 AM
a few of us will be meeting at market st. cafe at 7 am sunday morning for a good ride. should be some other monsters there. we usually dont leave market til around 730 or so if you care to join

Thanks, I'll see you there. Haven't ridden outta Denver before.

Andiamó
Sun Jun 10th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Thanks, I'll see you there. Haven't ridden outta Denver before.

Friend called last night and asked me to help bring in the hay. They're short-handed and a friend in need...

Thanks for the invite, sorry I couldn't make it.

Aracheon
Sun Jun 10th, 2007, 08:17 AM
On the note of P2P... has anyone ridden that lately? I went from Lyons to Central City about a week ago... and the pavement is HORRID!

dillinger09
Sun Jun 10th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Friend called last night and asked me to help bring in the hay. They're short-handed and a friend in need...

Thanks for the invite, sorry I couldn't make it.

no worries man. its an every sunday ritual. same time, same meeting spot.