PDA

View Full Version : ++ Memorial Day Camping Trip ++

Nick_Ninja
Mon May 24th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I realize that the MRA is having races on the holiday weekend but for those of you that are seeking adventure check this out. 8)

Camping trip to Buena Vista area.

Leave: Friday afternoon (4 PMish)

Travel ~ 75 miles to campsite

Saturday ride

[list:fe987e20c7]Independence Pass to Aspen
McClure Pass
North Rim of The Black Canyon of the Gunnison
Monarch Pass

~ 425 miles
Sunday --- who knows?[/list:u:fe987e20c7]

Doesn't matter what level of experience you are at as far as camping or riding --- we accommodate anyone who wants to go. However, it does help if you have proper rain gear, camping (back packing) gear and a way to carry it on your bike as there will be NO sag wagon to carry your gear. :D

PM me if this sounds like something that you'd like to do. 8)

Anonymous
Mon May 24th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a great time! Take pics... :up:

Nick_Ninja
Mon May 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a great time! Take pics... :up:

Yep! Will do. We might even get the hankerin' to get outta there on Sunday and come down to #2 Creek and watch the shenanigans being exhibited by all the rascals, scallywags and hooligans :D

GSL
Tue May 25th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Yep! Will do. We might even get the hankerin' to get outta there on Sunday and come down to #2 Creek and watch the shenanigans being exhibited by all the rascals, scallywags and hooligans :D

Don't forget the "dawgs"! :lol:

Harry Biker
Fri May 28th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Hey Will,

Just wanted to say have an AWESOME Trans Canadian!! Be Sharp out there! When you get back, I'll let you buy me a beer :lol: @ the Snort so's you can tell me all about it!! Yes, I'm jealous.

Harry Biker
Fri May 28th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Hey Will,

Just wanted to say have an AWESOME Trans Canadian!! Be Sharp out there! When you get back, I'll let you buy me a beer :lol: @ the Snort so's you can tell me all about it!! Yes, I'm jealous.