PDA

View Full Version : Faster!

scottiegwood
Sat Jun 9th, 2007, 02:13 PM
today i stopped by Faster over off of 8th ave. in denver

i stopped to see about getting my chain tightened, long story short it turns out i needed to get a new chain and both sprockets while we were at it. they didn't have the parts i needed rightaway (due to the fact i have a katana, not very common bike) so he gladly looked around to find me not only good parts but parts that fit my budget as well. they tightened my chain for free and sent me on my way.

my experiance with them has influenced me and i will from now on be a loyal customer to this very trustworthy shop.

Canuck
Sat Jun 9th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Great Scott!! :lol:
I'm glad you had a wonderful experience there. I knew that you would get treated great by them, but that was a little above and beyond what I thought they would do. Who did you talk to there?

Canuck
Sat Jun 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Any problems finding the shop?

txrc51fatboy
Sat Jun 9th, 2007, 06:00 PM
where is this faster shop? are they dynojet apporved? what type of dyno do they use?

lightning126zp
Sat Jun 9th, 2007, 07:11 PM
where is this faster shop? are they dynojet apporved? what type of dyno do they use?
There's a Dynojet approveg shop down here in the Springs. SR tunning is the name and the guy's name is Frank. Let him know Kenn with the red SV sent you.

towneh
Sun Jun 10th, 2007, 11:00 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/local/shops.html

using the features of the mainpage. list of shops and details including maps of their locations.

denver dynojet mills are at TK Motorsports and Faster

--we swerve--
bus_henry

scottiegwood
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Any problems finding the shop?

you gave great directions found it without skipping a beat

scottiegwood
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 01:05 AM

not sure if they are dynojet approved however you could probably find out on their web site WWW.fastermotorsports.com