PDA

View Full Version : Ladies-Only Track School on June 26th

Moriah
Sun Jun 10th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Attention Ladies,

Want to learn new skills and ride in a no pressure environment?
On June 26th, there will be an all-girls track school at Pueblo Motorsports Park.
For more information call Moriah at: 303-868-9050.

This is the flyer for the event:
http://www.psndealer.com/dealersite/images/faymyers/fastchicks.gif

uberwench
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:07 PM
If you don't know Moriah, she's faster than a lot of the guys out there at the MRA races, and she looks better than all of them.

I talked with her about this at a couple of races this year, and I really like her ideas on female focused instruction. Even if you aren't interested in track riding, this is a great opportunity to learn how to ride better anywhere. I wouldn't miss it!

rybo
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I just got off the phone with Moriah and she has an excellent day planned for this event. I'm thrilled that she is putting this experience together. She has some outstanding folks like up to help and I'd love to see this be a smashing success so that other events like it can be set up in the future.

Grant_Me_Revenge
Tue Jun 12th, 2007, 07:47 PM
very exciting! will be there for sure - bringing a co-worker as well for the track day experience and hope she will get just as hooked as the rest of us - it will be a great time!
sasha-

pilot
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Small world. One of my Total Control co-instructors' said his wife was in this class and had a great time. Then late last night I ran into Moriah and asked her if she would like to join Lee Parks and I for dinner. We had an excellent time at Chilli's on the south-side. Great lady and my hat is off to her for all she is doing for this sport~! I asked Moriah if she knew a few folks in the CSC and she said that she had just got off the phone with you (Scott/Rybo).

ghostrider_9
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:40 AM
I went down yesterday to take pics for this event. All I can say is that Moriah really did a great job in getting this set up. It was a class act all the way around. The instructors did an awesome job and a great time was had by all. Kudos to Moriah for pulling off a succesful event with such class!

uberwench
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Small world. One of my Total Control co-instructors' said his wife was in this class and had a great time.

I'm guessing his wife was Toni on the red Monster 900?

It was an awesome class. I can't thank Moriah enough for putting it together and will be the first one to sign up for the next one!

Grant_Me_Revenge
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 03:50 AM
undoubtably worth it - it was great to see the support - to all that were there - ladies + gentlemen - THANK YOU!!!
s-

1ofTheBoys
Sat Jun 30th, 2007, 07:36 AM
It was awesome to have a class where the ladies could be on the track without feeling uncomfortable. There were several there that had never been on the track and this was a great opportunity for them to get comfortable with their bikes as well learn new skills. We all had a great time.

Thank you to everyone that helped out.