PDA

View Full Version : howto properly wheelie in traffic

clustermagnet
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:23 PM
guys, saw a guy wheeling on academy... it looked SEXY as hell

oh ya, and the hoes loved it. he pulled one up right between cars and everything... next light he was being handed phone numbers

lucky bastard

so the question i guess is this...

cant seem to bring my bike up without clutching it, and its pretty scary!

any pointers? elevations sucks

:crazy:

rybo
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Tell me you're joking.....

I don't think there is any proper way to wheelie in traffic. It's death on a stick, and traffic is already treacherous enough when BOTH wheels (and corresponding brake and steering fuctions) are employed.

s

Jobe
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Are you serious.

~Barn~
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:28 PM
:lol:

Practice.. practice.. practice..

clustermagnet
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:29 PM
yes, the hoes had huge booobs

clustermagnet
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Tell me you're joking.....

I don't think there is any proper way to wheelie in traffic. It's death on a stick, and traffic is already treacherous enough when BOTH wheels (and corresponding brake and steering fuctions) are employed.

s

hey, if Keith Code says that back wheel turns the bike, i believe him :D

~Barn~
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Remember too, that it's vital that the hoes see you, while you're getting better. Don't make the mistake that so many do, of wearing a helmet or gloves or anything. Proper traffic stunting is a solid 75% showmanship and marketability. You don't see professional surfers wearing life jackets, do you?

Anyway, good luck getting better, and I hope soon that you're getting your motorboat on, with the large breasted Spring'ers. Like I said, nothing will help you improve like practicing whenever you have a 1 or 2 second gap between you and the car infront of you, or cars on your flank. If you think about it, they're gonna be protecting you from wayward debris in the road anyway. :headbang:

clustermagnet
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Remember too, that it's vital that the hoes see you, while you're getting better. Don't make the mistake that so many do, of wearing a helmet or gloves or anything. Proper traffic stunting is a solid 75% showmanship and marketability. You don't see professional surfers wearing life jackets, do you?

Anyway, good luck getting better, and I hope soon that you're getting your motorboat on, with the large breasted Spring'ers. Like I said, nothing will help you improve like practicing whenever you have a 1 or 2 second gap between you and the car infront of you, or cars on your flank. If you think about it, they're gonna be protecting you from wayward debris in the road anyway. :headbang:

ja! :slappers:

completely agree

gonna have to click my ohlins damper a few notches, so the headshake jiggles my arse.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM

:lol:

firegixx600
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Wow, this can't be fo real....

Archangel
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Squid tip of the day: Put your left foot on the rear passenger peg, push down on the handlebars, crack the throttle and stand up. Don't forget to cover the rear brake, and practice balancing the good ol 12 o'clock. Don't kill yourself...

clustermagnet
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Squid tip of the day: Put your left foot on the rear passenger peg, push down on the handlebars, crack the throttle and stand up. Don't forget to cover the rear brake, and practice balancing the good ol 12 o'clock. Don't kill yourself...

you'll have to show me at VIR

and yes, im dicking around... sheesh

konichd
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Make sure you carry at least a OGIO backpack so you can adequately carry all the panties and numbers that will be slung your way. Bra's can probably fit under your rear seat cowl.

When McVaaaahh and I use to stunt up and down 285, its a must to wear whatever ICON gear you have. I mostly wore my ICON back protector and my helmet with the pink mohawk.

Bitches dug that shit! :)

firegixx600
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM
you'll have to show me at VIR

and yes, im dicking around... sheesh
Kinda hard to tell with people I don't know...:hump:

Bueller
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Nothing good will come of this thread :no:

DeeStylez
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 04:10 PM
guys, saw a guy wheeling on academy... it looked SEXY as hell

oh ya, and the hoes loved it. he pulled one up right between cars and everything... next light he was being handed phone numbers

lucky bastard

so the question i guess is this...

cant seem to bring my bike up without clutching it, and its pretty scary!

any pointers? elevations sucks

:crazy:

LOL, maybe next time he wont be so lucky
Last night I went cruising with my lady down Federal and while waiting at a stop light a bunch of bikers decided to go inbetween vehicles which I thought was ridiculous and unsafe, but what can i say :|

R1chie
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Practicing in traffic would seem to make you better at it.

derekm
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 06:03 PM
off-peg is where its at on the streets!

#1Townie
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 07:27 PM
you fucking people are dumb....

King Nothing
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Doug walks into room and turns right back around.

*slams door*

#1Townie
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM
<---------follows doug... gets hit in the face by door......

lightning126zp
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 08:44 PM
If you do rolling stoppies in traffic, you get soccer moms instead of hoes...your choice ;)

#1Townie
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 08:57 PM
if you can do rolling stoppies then you are probly alot better then you are getting credit for....

King Nothing
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 09:07 PM
<---------follows doug... gets hit in the face by door......:lol:

Chris
Mon Jun 11th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Consider standing on the gastank through traffic lights in rush hour.

I have seen it, it certainly makes an impression.

AshliRider44
Tue Jun 12th, 2007, 08:42 AM

:spit: This is ridiculous. Bitches/Ho's, motor boating?? Come on!! :lol:

clustermagnet
Tue Jun 12th, 2007, 09:09 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=motorboat

:shocked:

:bananna:

fucking love huge knockers

DevilsTonic
Tue Jun 12th, 2007, 09:17 AM
http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/files/2005/09/giantsquid.jpg

clustermagnet
Tue Jun 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM
http://library.thinkquest.org/17360/workshop/picts/slika-4.jpg

i will smoke you :D

rideco
Tue Jun 12th, 2007, 11:48 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=motorboat

:shocked:

:bananna:

fucking love huge knockers
:pointlaugh:

rforsythe
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:00 AM
This thread seems an appropriate time to bust out this classic...

WHEELIE, WHEELIE, WHEELIE............. -- ECONORACING, 02:52:11 01/10/03 Fri
Really enjoy the site. I just bought a 2000 TL1000R with 2500 miles on it. It is stock except for a pair of WILEYCO slip ons. How do I get this puppy up? I can throttle it about 2 feet above pavement in 1st only at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle when the tire is warmed up. However, I feel if I pull back too much it's going to flip. Should I be afraid and not pull back the throttle coasting through the intersection?? PLEASE HELP. Any suggestions? 2nd gear pop the clutch at what RPM??? I need to be wheelieing by this summer. Changeing gears the whole 9 yards. Thank you guys and girls for any and all help.

Hey limp dick... you win the vaganitus award for '03... I am confident that the remaining 354 days out of this year won't be ringing in any posts which will bump you off of the pussy of the year platform after this request. You are indeed a true squid and deserve everything coming your way as you learn to wheelie. Have you even found out how fast you can stop, transition, anything? Or have you not even taken the warning sticker off of your fuel tank? Confused? ok, back to riding long big dick wheelies... cause that is what you need, right? gotcha...

Ok fuck - what you need to do is stand on your seat and with your left hand, wave at all the import car kooks in thier cut springs, stock prelude with missing hub caps and go fast tape on the bumper... as you are waving, make sure you use the very popular Rose Parade "Turn the lightbulb" style hand movement... now as you are standing there, waving at the kooks you are trying to impress, like the hot chick in the passenger seat of the primered honda with 3 other dicks in the car, because for sure once she sees you on one tire, will drop trou - and come a runnin... oh wait, wheelies - right.

Ok - acorn dick, what gear are you in again? wait, you need to be shifting "and the whole nine yards" by this summer... or your chances of losing your virginity go right out the winder, huh! ok, back to wheelies... assuming you know how to position yourself on the bike, are familiar with your clutch grab and heat... tire temp and road composition - too much? ok, so anyway, you are on the street in the middle of the lane with all the leftover oil and shit, running your 207 ZR's five minutes out of your trailor park in say... second gear. Now what we are going to do here is dip your stock fucking clutch all the way to the grip... now pay attention fuck-o, this is where it gets complicated... now - you are going to want to say hello to mr. Rev Limiter for a good 3 seconds - now you have to multi-task here, because while you are familiarizing yourself with absolute bullshit abuse on your bike with your right hand, take your left and double check that you do not have nuts... once confirmed, still on the limiter, you with me? okay - so no balls, abusing your motor and getting ready for the fun part... you need to have some style here bro, so another tip would be to remove your jacket and possibly your helmet too... now go to e-bay and buy yourself a Curious George shirt, doctors love that shit... oh wait - left hand - clutch in - right hand, wide fucking open... drop the clutch and do it so fast that you shake the triples... that way you get that crossed up effect as you near 6" - - that's the tire off the ground, not you dick...

ok, so as your front end lightens up - you want to do a massive shoulder shrug as to imitate that your upper body is responsible for the front end elevation (chicks dig that part) - and once you feel like you are going to flip, well that means you have breached the 1 foot mark - now this is where the learning curve turns into a brick... most guys take a season to get past this all the way to the balance point... but we don't have that luxury do we... your virginity is on the line!!! so, now your ass is puckered, the chicks are flashing their tits, you have yanked your massive squid transport system off the ground with just your arms and you are at 1 foot... mind you now, this all must take place in less than one second!... okay, so when you feel like you are going to flip, take your left hand and slowly slide it off the clip on and point at somebody, doesn't matter who, as long as you line your index up with a witness... this way, when you double that fucking thing over and that witness is telling the paramedics what happened, he will say that for .000009 seconds - you were the MAN! now if you don't get that index to lock on a witness, you are merely a statistic... that is critical to fucks like you... you are going to have to be able to tell the story about the day you did a 200 mile an hour wheelie in front of a chinese restaurant and "pointed" at your bro on the curb... and it must have been that man hole cover that sent the whole thing wrong... but hey - you may get if you pull it off.

Cheers Cheese-Dick - I hope your bike lasts you longer than a month, and ultimately you grow into a nice squid bitch with fur and chrome alike...

Take care, happy new year, and don't forget to post your the pics of the aftermath and request parts from all of us, I know some guys that can rebuild a TLR faster than punks like you can crash em...

You are truely a stupid fuck."

DevilsTonic
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:06 AM
This thread seems an appropriate time to bust out this classic...:spit:

#1Townie
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
yeah.........