PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: The Gap (August '07)

DevilsTonic
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I'm planning a trip to Deal's Gap in mid to late August. Just wanted to put a feeler out to see if anyone else might be interested?

Brizz
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Hey, thats around the time when ill be back from Iraq..Im down.

AshliRider44
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I wanted to go a couple years ago and was told it was for exclusive club members only :lol: too bad I sold my street bike.... not sure how much fun a dirtbike would be out there ;) Have fun!!

DevilsTonic
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, thats around the time when ill be back from Iraq..Im down.:) Sweet!! Can't wait!

I wanted to go a couple years ago and was told it was for exclusive club members only :lol: too bad I sold my street bike.... not sure how much fun a dirtbike would be out there ;) Have fun!!You can ride bitch if you want to....give me a back massage with those magnificent tatas. ;)

ah well, maybe next time.

Brizz
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Can we plan this for around the end of that month?

Sortarican
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I'll go if Brizz promises to bring me back an Afghani goat fur vest to go with my chaps.
http://www.sawtoothsaddle.com/images/angor_woolies.jpg

Brizz
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I Promise!

DevilsTonic
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I'll go if Brizz promises to bring me back an Afghani goat fur vest to go with my chaps.
http://www.sawtoothsaddle.com/images/angor_woolies.jpgI have a thong that matches, you can borrow that and my velcro mittens if you like.

Can we plan this for around the end of that month?We can do it whenever, I'm open.

Brizz
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 03:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5uBBMoyPM

Sortarican
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I have a thong that matches, you can borrow that and my velcro mittens if you like.
We can do it whenever, I'm open.

Doesn't that tickle your bumm?
(Oh....that's the point ian't it?....I get it now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5uBBMoyPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOXelNc9oto

Spiderman
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 04:40 PM
So... back on topic...

Mmmm... The Gap... 318 turns in 11 miles :drool:

I'm planning a trip to Deal's Gap in mid to late August. Just wanted to put a feeler out to see if anyone else might be interested?

What's your plan? Leave Friday night/Saturday morning? Drive straight through and arrive (prolly) Sunday morning... What day you planning on beginning the drive home?

Brizz
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 05:21 PM
You guys could layover at my place if ya want...It is kinda a long drive.

DevilsTonic
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 07:50 PM
You guys could layover at my place if ya want...It is kinda a long drive.hmmm...:yumyum: Sounds like a party to me. Keep the beer on ice, I'll be there.

Gramps
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I wanted to go a couple years ago and was told it was for exclusive club members only :lol:

too bad you were mis-informed

although our annual gap trip has become invite only:dunno:

no other reason though except the group can only be a certain size to make it work

Gramps
Wed Jun 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Mmmm... The Gap... 318 turns in 11 miles

you can't even begin to imagine:)

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 04:55 AM
although our annual gap trip has become invite only:dunno:

no other reason though except the group can only be a certain size to make it work
What size do you suggest? And great idea...

dillinger09
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 07:19 AM
all the times i was down in that area, i never actually got to ride the dragon.............i'd be very interested and making the trip.

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Should be a good time...

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 08:56 AM
hmmm...:yumyum: Sounds like a party to me. Keep the beer on ice, I'll be there.
I ALWAYS have cold beer here...

Sortarican
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Well if it's exclusive I'm not going.
I don't want to be a member of any group that would have someone like me as a member.

I'll be down in the panhandle of Florida the middle of August for my nephew's wedding.
Sitting on the white sand beaches drinking Marg's and downing fifty cent oysters.
(And watching the F-16's and AC-130's out at Hurlburt AFB)
Brizz and Leah, drop down and I'll buy the first round.:drink:

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Well if it's exclusive I'm not going.
I don't want to be a member of any group that would have someone like me as a member.

I'll be down in the panhandle of Florida the middle of August for my nephew's wedding.
Sitting on the white sand beaches drinking Marg's and downing fifty cent oysters.
(And watching the F-16's and AC-130's out at Hurlburt AFB)
Brizz and Leah, drop down and I'll buy the first round.:drink:
If i can get the time i will but just comming back from Iraq..Im sure to be busy.

Sortarican
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 09:53 AM
If i can get the time i will but just comming back from Iraq..Im sure to be busy.

Told ya you should have joined the Air Force.
9 to 5 and back to the base for martini's and a round of golf.

I might have a line on a car trailer that can probably haul half a dozen + bikes you guys might be able to borrow.
Not much to see in the great mid-west unless you have your heart set on visiting the world's largest ball of twine.
(Or is that too Hardley for you guys, trailering street bikes?)

Pick up Brizz in KS, load up on BBQ, pull the bikes off in Paducah KY, and ride the hillbilly hills in.

DevilsTonic
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I don't have a ton of time I can take off work, so I'm not sure we can drive down to FL to see ya Jeffay.

But I plan on putting a hitch on the mini van and haulin my bike to get Jon and load up his bike and head out.

There's no way in hell I'm going to ride from Denver to the dragon, no way.

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 10:36 AM
That could work..Who else is wanting to go? This is a feeler thread..What dates can ppl get off from work? We need to know these things in order to be able to book hotels and get dates set in stone for those who work.

DevilsTonic
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 10:45 AM
You know I'm down, a long weekend would be preferrable...

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 10:50 AM
In early Sept, there is Labor day.

DevilsTonic
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 10:58 AM
perfect!

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Just tell me what i can do on my end to help make this happen.

Sortarican
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 11:07 AM
I don't have a ton of time I can take off work, so I'm not sure we can drive down to FL to see ya Jeffay.

But I plan on putting a hitch on the mini van and haulin my bike to get Jon and load up his bike and head out.

There's no way in hell I'm going to ride from Denver to the dragon, no way.

LOL,
No problem Sunshine.
You'll be so beat from riding that I wouldn't expect you to cross Georgia just for a free drink.

Just before or after Aug. 15th (wedding) might work, two birds and all that.
Sept. is open too.

Whatever you guys come up with, let me know, it's been on my list of "things to do" since my brother lived in Raleigh/Duram and showed me pictures of it.

(Oh yeah, mental pic of bikes being towed by a mini-van...priceless. You're such a MILF.:))

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 11:10 AM
So early Sept on that Labor day weekend?

Sortarican
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 11:15 AM
So early Sept on that Labor day weekend?

+1
Just don't go getting drunk and signing on for an extended tour in that giant F-ing kitty litter box Brizz.
(Or you loose your deposit.:))

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Ha yeah. I dont see that happening. Ill only stay if im needed...And i doubt that..Ill try and find a route from here.

DevilsTonic
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 11:33 AM
word

Brizz
Thu Jun 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Can Jack go?
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/Briz781/MewithJack.jpg

DevilsTonic
Fri Jun 15th, 2007, 07:57 AM
:spit: um, yea sure as long as he doesn't try to pillage my booty.

Brizz
Fri Jun 15th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Ill see what i can do.

Also im thinking Labor day weekend would work. Im requesting my time off now.