PDA

View Full Version : Leathers.....IMI

Slo
Fri Jun 15th, 2007, 08:56 AM
I have purchased a new set of leathers from Faster...hehe, RS Taichi one piece.... so I will still be bringing the teknic leathers to IMI. If anyone shows up and wants to borrow it, let me know.

They are a size 44, no I don't want to sell it, but willing to loan it to someone with safety in mind. Hate to see someone get hurt in jeans while I have an extra set of leathers sitting in car/parking lot.

*EDIT*
I will be bringing my copy of Twist of the Wrist on DVD also to loan out.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jun 15th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I have purchased a new set of leathers from Faster...hehe, RS Taichi one piece.... so I will still be bringing the teknic leathers to IMI. If anyone shows up and wants to borrow it, let me know.

They are a size 44, no I don't want to sell it, but willing to loan it to someone with safety in mind. Hate to see someone get hurt in jeans while I have an extra set of leathers sitting in car/parking lot.

*EDIT*
I will be bringing my copy of Twist of the Wrist on DVD also to loan out.

That's awesome of you to offer that "service" to your fellow riders. You rock! Thanks, but I've got my Alpinestars that I got a killer deal on. Besides, I'm a fat bastard and neede the Euro size 60 (largest AS makes)!:) I hope to get out there soon, perhaps when you're out there so you can show me the fast lines!