PDA

View Full Version : Arab Woman Takes On Muslim Cleric

The Black Knight
Mon Jun 18th, 2007, 06:47 PM
http://www.break.com/index/arab-woman-takes-on-muslim-cleric2.html

All I've got to say is this lady is money. She delievered a clutch performance on live T.V. and didn't faulter one bit. And she's right about everything she says on there. I couldn't find one thing to disagree with. Lady has stones and I respect that completely.

I especially love how she gives example after example of time periods or era's at odds with each other. On one hand you have people who have grown and are willing to let each live and on the other you have those who are willing to destroy those who don't believe as they do.

The example of the Jews was earth shattering as well towards the Muslims. Most Arabs despise the Jews and her take on what the Jews have done through work and perseverance was right on. They aren't perfect, but they are a hell of alot closer then the Muslims. Whom preach death to all who don't believe as them.

I've got no qualms about saying it. I'm not a fan of Arabs or Muslims. I'll tolerate them as long as they act decent and humane. But when they strap bombs to themselves and blow up children and women I've got no respect for that. In fact I'm as callous as they come when it comes to what I think should be done with a race of people who display actions such as these.

I love her question at 5:19sec of the video. "The Muslims ask themselves, what they can do for mankind?... before they demand that humankind respect them." I thought that was spot on. She nailed it. My only point is that most Muslims won't get past the first part of the statement though. In which they don't have anything to offer mankind. At least they can't offer mankind anything in their present state of mind. And when you've got a people that believe so heavily in death and destruction of everyone else in order to make them believe as they do, you've got one option. And that's mushroom clouds....

Sounds bad but it's very true. I'm not hardcore nuclear guy. But at the same time I honestly can justify the use of small tactical warheads in a situation like this. It's the perfect means to an end. Only way you'll grab their attention enough to make them realize that they need to change or be eradicated. Two options for them and the answers are easy. Either grow up and live and let live, or remain in the Ottoman Empire mindset and be wiped clean of the earth.

Now before everyone starts slamming me with the the Middle Ages cracks, and saying. "hey what about the Crusades and so on?" or "What about what the Catholic Church did?" I'm not backing what they did either. Hence why we had The Great Reformation and hence why this great country of OURS was sought out and established.

On a side note, I particularly loved how she ran the two other dudes. They huffed and puffed, but she put a sock in them fast. Classic I love it. Maximum Ownage the right way.

Slo
Mon Jun 18th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Yeah, without going into politics and religion...... that took hugemongous BALLS!!!!!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Jun 18th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Very interesting watch. I'm hoping she stays around to voice her opinion some more.