Ripper
Thu May 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
www.face-the-power.com

Mista Black
Thu May 27th, 2004, 08:05 PM
www.face-the-power.com

Dayumm!!

"Figures, facts, passion.
The K 1200 S is purebred sports bike. Designed to offer high performance: maximum agility, abundant power and unique riding precision."

That thing has got some serious wheelbase goin' on!! I'm not too sure the "maximum agility" part in the over quote will hold up. And I'm a Bemmer rider.

Not to mention that's the biggest damned "S" fairing I've ever seen. That's as big as the RS fairing.

Here's another nice link for ya...
K1200S Write Up (http://www.onewheeldrive.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=122&Itemid=70)
Video of the bike in action (download page) (http://www.face-the-power.com/com/en/specials/k1200s/episode2/onw_video_download.html)

I'm hoping my dealer down here will let me take it on a nice (120+ mile) test ride like they did with the R1100S when it came out. I'll let you all know what I think when it happens (I'm confident).

Dysco
Thu May 27th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Did you see the on-bike video? :shock: Drooooooooooool

Mista Black
Thu May 27th, 2004, 08:17 PM

GOTT DAMN!!! Just watched!! Shite this is one fookin FAST ASS Bemmer!!! I can't wait!!!

Dysco
Thu May 27th, 2004, 08:24 PM

GOTT DAMN!!! Just watched!! Shite this is one fookin FAST ASS Bemmer!!! I can't wait!!!

Free test rides???? :D

(dammit- still have to try out the new GS.)

Mista Black
Thu May 27th, 2004, 08:30 PM

The 1200GS is a sweet sounding bike. It just SOUNDS strong. I'm not crazy about the looks though... looks too much like a great big f650cs to me. I'm gonna talk to my friendly local dealer first things tomorrow :twisted: to get the extended test ride deal heading in the right direction. When the R1100S came out they let me take it damn near all the way to Salida. I logged 125 miles on it and they knew damned good and well I wouldn't buy it... I love my dealer!! They even got me into the races (including pit pass) free last weekend... they're just great :yay: :headbang: :up:

Mista Black
Thu May 27th, 2004, 08:32 PM

and that rider they have is wicked fast!! i counted the front end coming up no less than 5 times on that run... bemmers just dont wheelie like that... shite... :D

Kauai Boy
Mon Jun 7th, 2004, 10:50 PM
"Over 160 bhp....." How much of that do you think gets to the rear wheel? :cry: Face this power..... :bow:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6517

P.S. I'm just playin' with y'all..... :D

Mista Black
Tue Jun 8th, 2004, 12:14 AM
"Over 160 bhp....." How much of that do you think gets to the rear wheel? :cry: Face this power..... :bow:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6517

P.S. I'm just playin' with y'all..... :D

they're talking low 150's at the back end and about 500lbs. (i think 'claimed' wet on the busa is about 546 which is about 7hp in weight diff alone). plus the handling on this thing in real world conditions is supposed to be kick ass. even if it's not the fastest bike on a track (and it wont be) in real world conditions is where he beemer shines... just ask bueller. :D :D :D

Kauai Boy
Tue Jun 8th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Motorcyclist magazine has the Hayabusa listed at 9.88 @ 143.88 in the quarter mile. Let me know when the BMW can run that strong. :argue:

(Come on, don't be so serious.....)

Rick T.
Tue Jun 8th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Motorcyclist magazine has the Hayabusa listed at 9.88 @ 143.88 in the quarter mile. Let me know when the BMW can run that strong. :argue:

Lyle,
Don't worry bruda... Jeff just likes to thow his BMW-highness around here and there, but deep down inside... he wishes he had a cooler bike. Although... those heated grips come in handy. :D

:lol: Just kidding Jeff. Go to sleep...

Mista Black
Tue Jun 8th, 2004, 05:11 AM

Lyle,
Don't worry bruda... Jeff just likes to thow his BMW-highness around here and there, but deep down inside... he wishes he had a cooler bike. Although... those heated grips come in handy. :D

:lol: Just kidding Jeff. Go to sleep...

what are you saying rick, man?? you're on a euro bike too!! :P

can't go to sleep... work nites... ride days... it's the best way!! :up:

Kauai Boy
Sat Jun 19th, 2004, 11:56 PM
It doesn't matter where your bike was put together. It doesn't matter what color it is. It doesn't matter if it's a sport, cruiser, naked, etc. We're all motorcyclists!!!

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/rodney_king.jpg
Rodney King says "can't we all just get along"..... :cheers: