PDA

View Full Version : Catapult

Jeffro
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I'm sure some idiot will probably post saying this is "old" or "a repost" but this awesome, I mean awful.......

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/oh,-food!-i.ll-just-_-wahhhhhh!!/squirrel-catapult-is-awful-yet-we-cant-look-away-270290.php?autoplay=true (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/oh,-food!-i.ll-just-_-wahhhhhh!!/squirrel-catapult-is-awful-yet-we-cant-look-away-270290.php?autoplay=true)

Brat
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 12:12 PM
you idiot that was a old useless repost! i loathe your uselss posts... and your on the verge of beeing a dunce or somthing like that! :scream1:

however that was freakin funny! :pointlaugh:

Jeffro
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 01:05 PM
just for that, I hope you loose second gear for it never to return, j/k.

636chick
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 01:11 PM
WOW played the second gear card hitting below the RPM belt :lol:

Jeffro
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 01:21 PM
yeah, I'm probably going to burn in hell for that one. he wooped my ass through the twisties without second gear so I had to go there.......

BeoBe
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 03:06 PM
People that are lame enough to revert to animal cruelty are just pathetic... But it would be funny to find someone do something similar with the guys that are doing this.. Setup a picnic chair or something to launch when they sit down... Good ol Kharma.. nothing better.. Now that would be funny..

Brat
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 03:25 PM
People that are lame enough to revert to animal cruelty are just pathetic... But it would be funny to find someone do something similar with the guys that are doing this.. Setup a picnic chair or something to launch when they sit down... Good ol Kharma.. nothing better.. Now that would be funny..
hey thatd kick ass like up by a lake, and fly right into the lake,.... id do that if it could be rigged right....

and yes dont make me own you Again through the twisties foo! i figured out why i lost second gear easy fix, so now i have two engines, i just need to figure out how to mount them both on the bike.... more powa!
Brat:turtle:

Jeffro
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
i just need to figure out how to mount them both on the bike.... more powa!
Brat:turtle:

You could make a 150 mph go-cart? I wouldn't drive it but I would be more than happy to take some vid of it.......and give you a ride to the hospital.

Brat
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 08:48 PM
You could make a 150 mph go-cart? I wouldn't drive it but I would be more than happy to take some vid of it.......and give you a ride to the hospital.
actually thats the plan put it in a gocart, however i would like some sort of suspension, so i could hit those speeds, i live on south powers so id have a place to test it. lol. id drive it if i could get the parts to build it.