PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With This Image...

Player 2
Sat May 29th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture and kindly explain it to me.... (yes I "hid" his plate # so we didn't piss of that one guy.... :lol: )

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/WTF1.jpg

Brizz
Sat May 29th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Handi caped huh? maybe hes a Vet?

wulf
Sat May 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
well, it is a harley.

just kidding. could be handicapped for a large number of reasons, eyesight, replacement limb, etc.

Bueller
Sat May 29th, 2004, 05:29 PM
eyesight :spit:

Mentaly handicaped? ;)

CAMit...
Sat May 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Mentaly handicaped? ;)

Aren't most HD riders??? I know my sister-in-laws boy friend is...and most of his budies are too...

Gramps
Sat May 29th, 2004, 07:36 PM
this guy wasn't handicaped

maybe retarded :lol:

wulf
Sat May 29th, 2004, 08:01 PM
the most probable explination, is that the spouse is handicapped.

Gramps
Sat May 29th, 2004, 08:03 PM
nope

she jumped off the back of that hog like she had her ace pinched :lol:

no problems with that fender lizard :D

vtr1000rider
Tue Jun 1st, 2004, 11:10 AM
One of my oldest friends has the same plate in NY. He has a fake leg, he lost it when we was side swiped by some stupid B**ch running a red light. Looking at him walking you'd never know.

Best part of his story. He rebuilt the bike that was side swiped and stills rides it today.

firefghtr
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 06:59 AM
the plate doesn't describe him it describes his bike, he rides a harley what do you expect. :D

bulldog
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:10 AM
Wow I din't know they issued handicap plates for motorcycles :shock: :o :shock:

skeeter
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:21 AM
1st things 1st, that is a honda gL-1000 78-79ish.The plate is because he broke his back 10 yrs ago, doc said he would never walk again.and yes he's a vet.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:23 AM
1st things 1st, that is a honda gL-1000 78-79ish.The plate is because he broke his back 10 yrs ago, doc said he would never walk again.and yes he's a vet.

That is NO honda in that pix. It has ALL the markings of a Harley.

Player 2
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:31 AM
1st things 1st, that is a honda gL-1000 78-79ish.
Umm... not sure how you figure that this bike and the one in the first post are the same... :?

http://www.bevenyoung.com.au/0309.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot that Honda owners like to put Hardley license plate frames on their bikes too... :lol:

firefghtr
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:39 PM

wow your just a genious, sign me up to go to your school! :lol:

when you try to make a piont try to know what your talking about

honda :lol: :lol:

BenDover
Thu Jun 3rd, 2004, 11:35 AM
that is a honda gL-1000 78-79ish...

You must ride a Harley, huh? :lol: :silly:

bulldog
Thu Jun 3rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
1st things 1st, that is a honda gL-1000 78-79ish.
Umm... not sure how you figure that this bike and the one in the first post are the same... :?

http://www.bevenyoung.com.au/0309.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot that Honda owners like to put Hardley license plate frames on their bikes too... :lol:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/WTF10.jpg

:pointlaugh: You told him!!!!

919pride
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 03:59 AM
you can even make out alittle of the harley logo on the tank.....yoou sure you were taking a pic of the bike or the ass on the right!!!!!

R1ch
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 06:32 AM
UR not pissing me off nore will you get a rise out of me. I have always believed in free speach. It even allows for you burn the flag or to ridicule handycaped people. From what I have seen so far the CSC has no rule that states if you ridicule people you must cover thier license plate. But covering the guys plate shows him a lot of respect while your are ridiculing him though. Nice thought.

Mista Black
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture and kindly explain it to me.... (yes I "hid" his plate # so we didn't piss of that one guy.... :lol: )

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/WTF1.jpg

Hmmm only thing I can figure is wrong is that the plate appears to have been obscured somehow... am I right?? :idea:

Player 2
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 11:03 AM
UR not pissing me off nore will you get a rise out of me. I have always believed in free speach. It even allows for you burn the flag or to ridicule handycaped people. From what I have seen so far the CSC has no rule that states if you ridicule people you must cover thier license plate. But covering the guys plate shows him a lot of respect while your are ridiculing him though. Nice thought.
Oh jesus, you've gotta be kidding me. My post is "rediculing the handicapped"?? :321: I've never seen a handicapped bike plate and found it to be interesting. Give it a rest man...

919pride
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Didn't expect this thread to go in this direction......I not sure where in the thread we are making fun of disabled people??.........sounds like someone needs a laxative......don't take this so seriously. :)