PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Annual CSC BBQ! Sunday July 15th

Spiderman
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 02:31 PM
It's time once again for the Annual CSC BBQ!!

When: Sunday July 15th, starting around 11:30 AM. Goes till we're done (usually around 6)
Where: Clement Park in Littleton (directions below)
What: The grill will be going with burgers and dogs, you're welcome to bring other stuff to grill if you like
Who: Family is welcome, and this is kid/dog friendly (pets and some kids must be leashed!)

Every year we seem to get even more people! This will be a lot of fun, don't miss it!

How Do I Get There?
From Wadsworth and Bowles, go East on Bowles half a mile to the park entrance by the library (at W. Long Dr. (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addtohistory=&address=W%20Bowles%20Ave%20%26%20W%20Long%20Dr&city=Littleton&state=CO&zipcode=80120&country=US&geodiff=1)) Follow the road up and around the back of the library and through the parking lot towards the skate park. We will have the same shelter as last year; paved parking is available next to the picnic site, and we'll have the CSC banners up for the directionally-challenged.

What Can I Bring? How Can I Help?
We need food, obviously. We'll supply the dogs, burgers, buns, and some basic condiments; beyond that we need everyone to step up and bring a side dish, pop, dessert, or whatever! Post up and let us know what you're going to bring - we'll keep an updated list lower down in this post.

If you have a pop-up or easily assembled canopy and can bring that, let us know. The extra shade has come in handy in the past. Same with chairs, that sort of thing.

Volleyball net? Football? Frisbee? Other "park" activities? Bring it!

Can I Bring My Friends Who Aren't CSC Members?
You can, but please remember this is a CSC function. We do ask that they contribute to the food somehow, it's cool if they come but not cool if they show up en masse and eat a bunch of food when everyone else brought some.

How Do I Bring Food and Ride?
If you're planning on riding to the picnic, either strap it on real good, or pass it off to someone who is driving. We'll start a list of cagers below who can take stuff there for people. If you do go this route, please don't expect them to pick it up from your house - you need to make arrangements to get it wherever it needs to be.

Who's Bringing What:
This is a list of who is bringing what food/drink/etc:
1. Devaclis & Sweetie Pie - Chicken & water
2. Dizzy D & rforsythe - Soda & water
3. Beotch - "a potato dish"
4. Jenny & KC - shiny drawers (and probably drinks/snack foods)
5. Spy007 - cookies
6. leviathin - brats

Who is Caging It and Transporting Food for People?
This will help those of you on bikes arrange a cage to get your baked beans or whatever to the picnic. If you can volunteer please post up, but include your general location! Expect some people to PM you asking for your services. If you need food brought for you, PM one of these people.

1. Bob (Spiderman) - coming from Parker (Jordan & E-470)
2. Brandon (~Barn~) - coming from Brighton
3. someone from Mel's (Beotch's) household (aka: Dick) - coming from Highlands Ranch
4. Jenny - Paraurentennial (Parker & Arapahoe)
5. Cathy (mtnairlover) - Loveland
6. Cat118! - Golden
7. Alan (friscokidd) - Saudi Aurora

.......Who else?

SEE YOU THERE!!

~Barn~
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Count it!

And if you're near Brighton, I'll be happy to cage over some chow for ya!

Suki
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 02:41 PM
bob,

can i whore in this thread?

:lol:

and we'll most likely be there.

AshliRider44
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Supposed to get my pics for the calendar taken that day, hopefully we can stop by for a few anyhow! :up:

Devaclis
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Bob, we will be there and we will bring some chicken for the BBQ :)

Dizzy D
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Ralph and I will bring SODA and Water since that seemed to be in very short supply last year.

I will also make some kind of pasta salad as a side dish.

We can also bring food for anyone who needs it. We are on I-25 and CO. (Or I can bring food if Ralph plans to ride)

Devaclis
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:37 PM
^^ Can you go to SAM's club and buy some chicken and bring it in the name of Dana and Sweetie?

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:39 PM
^^ Can you go to SAM's club and buy some chicken and bring it in the name of Dana and Sweetie?

Be sure to get the package with 'x-tra salmonella' :D.

Mel
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I think we are planning to be there as well. We will bring a potato dish again, and someone from my household will be driving there so that mini me can come (Highlands Ranch area).

Dizzy D
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:40 PM

If you need me to I can, let me know before then. I was going to go buy all the soda and water at costco................

64BonnieLass
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 03:57 PM
:yay: Whoo Hoo!

About this time last year, me actually riding a bike wasn't even a glimmer. I remember Sully and Mel and few others showing me their bikes and saying..."sit on this bike and see if you can fit". Now I'm on my second bike, so may actually have to ride to the picnic this year.

"Thanks to all the ladies in the club"! :makeout:

Sortarican
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 04:05 PM
......(pets and some kids must be leashed!)....
Suki, I have a dog harness that should fit your boy.
(To keep him from hurting himself again.)

... Now I'm on my second bike, so may actually have to ride to the picnic this year....
Technically, isn't it your third bike?

I have a giant bottle of Merlot I need to find a use for.
So put me down for a big batch of Sortarican Sangria.

Suki
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Suki, I have a dog harness that should fit your boy.
(To keep him from hurting himself again.)

ohhh u berry berry funry man! :lol:

well i'm thinking i may see if he can stay with ol granpa that weekend anyways. if he can't, then yes please bring that along with some rope so i can tie him to a tree!

ahem... thanks again to all that saved my childs life last year. here's a quick pic to refresh yo memories!

and btw, he still wants his hat back that he left in that nice gentleman's car that drove us to the ER. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/suki_tata/Siate/Hawaii003.jpg

Devaclis
Mon Jun 25th, 2007, 04:19 PM
That looks like the post "Sassin' and back talkin'" position to me.

Bob, we can also bring a good amount of water for the peeps at the Q :)

Cat118!
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 07:52 AM
bob,

can i whore in this thread?

and we'll most likely be there.

This time don't make me wait 3 hours for you!!!:scream1: No Suki time allowed

hehehe Love you:hump:

mtnairlover
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Hmmm...very, very interesting. I'm gonna put this one down on my calendar and will be bringing at least my youngest. She's always up for a party and when you include park in that statement, she's like..."When?! Where?!...I'm there buddy and don't anyone stop me!"

So, since I will be bringing the kidlet, I will be caging. And since I'm caging and coming from Loveland, anyone who lives up in these parts, please let me know if you'd like me to haul your stuff down to the Q, so you can ride down. Please send PM, or call me if ya got my numba.

This should be a hoot.

Suki
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 09:26 AM
This time don't make me wait 3 hours for you!!!:scream1: No Suki time allowed

hehehe Love you:hump:

i'll be there when ever i damn well feel like being there! atleast this year we arrived at the middle of the shindig, and not at the end like the year before! :lol: Suki Time is ALL THE TIME!!!!! bitches...

hey Cathy, how old is your kidlet? last year there weren't any kids around Siate's age so if there will be then i'll probably bring him. he's 10, going to be 11 this summer.

mtnairlover
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 09:39 AM
hey Cathy, how old is your kidlet? last year there weren't any kids around Siate's age so if there will be then i'll probably bring him. he's 10, going to be 11 this summer.

Hey Suki, Paulina is 9 and will be 10 in October. She's all about playing with other kids and really could care less what age they are. Her brother and sister are 15 and 17, which makes her well-versed in teen-ease as well.;) I'm not too sure if that means I should worry too much or not, but so far, she's all "kid". But it does mean she's got some really amazing come-backs.:lol:

Spy007
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I may be new.... but ill probably be there. Ill look at bringing some kinda thing of cookies or something.

leviathin
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 08:55 PM
ill be there +1 or maybe +3 dont know yet, does anyone want brats, i have a great brat guy, anyways put me down for some brats and ill make sure the pluses bring something as well

sprtbkbabe
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 10:49 PM
:hump:

Um, I'll be bringing the Pinata to see if a bunch of us CSCrs can practice target fixation:hibye:

So....

Where's a good place to hang it from at Clement? :lol:

hmmmmmm.... wonder if it'll fit in my backpack :idea:

Kendo
Tue Jun 26th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Count me in....I have never been to one of these.....I guess there is a first for everything... =)

Jenny
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 12:41 AM
I will probably cage it, since I usually meet up with some subie folks at Clement on Sundays. :P Coming from Parker & Arapahoe. KC and I will bring the shiny drawers.

Cat118!
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Unfortunatly I will most likley be caging it as well.... Well be coming from Golden

Devaclis
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:10 AM
The Coorado SometimesIridemymotorcycle Club is gettin' lame. Ride Yo Bike!

Cat118!
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:38 AM
I have to bring my doggy too..... Rotties don't do good on sportsbikes:dunno:

cdbouncer
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Woot! This will be fun!!! Unless Void's sick of me I'll bring him and maybe one or two others :D

rybo
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Woot! This will be fun!!! Unless Void's sick of me I'll bring him and maybe one or two others :D

Will you be bringing TBDWKTM?

Cat118!
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:47 AM
(blink blink) WTF

Sortarican
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:50 AM

I'm riding three to make up for the cagers!

cdbouncer
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Jus' fer you!!! Of course!!!

07gixxer750
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Not sure if anyone realizes or cares but that is the weekend of the Mile High Nationals. Sunday is Eliminations....I'll prolly be there as a BBQ is cheaper than a $70 ticket to the race.

Who's cagin from up north (120th or 136th and I-25)? Will post later with what I am bringing.

mtnairlover
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Who's cagin from up north (120th or 136th and I-25)? Will post later with what I am bringing.

I'm coming down from north of you, so if you wanna ride but need a cage to haul stuff, just lemme know and I'll stop on by on my way south.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 10:30 AM

Where you trying to throw in another Cooterado thread in here Dana?

Devaclis
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 10:34 AM
damn, my spell cooter was malfunctioning!

friscokidd
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 11:51 AM
most likely be caging it, due to:

1. will most likely have a good amount of alcohol in me
2. may bring zee poooopies
3. suki really dosent like riding on bitch on her own bike ;)
4. may still be on the injured list

Suki
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 01:19 PM
i wont ride bitch on anyone's bike, i'm skurrrrred!!!!

Devaclis
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Alan, I think you need to find out which cookie jar your balls are in, grab them, and get yer ass on that bike :)

friscokidd
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Alan, I think you need to find out which cookie jar your balls are in, grab them, and get yer ass on that bike :)

mrs. dana, i know which jar my balls are in, but if im still on the injured list, then i cant ride, if its better, i may ride, but then again, i do expect to drink lots of beer, due to the heat and all, so we shall see :):drink:

Duc'nnit
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Christina and I will be caging it, from Highlands Ranch. We will be bringing in the Deviled Eggs :hump:

Feathered upstart!
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I'll bring a liter of cola

friscokidd
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 07:49 AM
I'll bring a liter of cola

"does that look like spit to you? Ah fuck it..."

mclarke
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 08:54 AM
ill bring lots of macaroni salad, and uhm some chips! and uhm.... shiet idk....

I may be caging it, may ride and send me stuff with someone.

~Barn~
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Oh yeah... As far as bringing something.... Since it's probably going to be pretty wicked hot, I'm thinking of bringing some icecream. Has anybody ever tried keeping icecream frozen in a cooler, with ice and dry ice?

Does that work?

If not, I'll bring something else dessert'y.

Devaclis
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 09:28 AM
I tried, I have never been successful. Did not try dry ice tho.

McVaaahhh
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 11:16 AM
I'm in. I don't have anything specific I can bring, but if ya need something that I can fit on the bike let me know.

mr2fistr
Thu Jun 28th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Sounds like fun:alien:!!

rlb454
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Dang! I will be on that side of the hill on the 15th! I might just have to show my goofy mug there.
I will be at the Mile High Nats at Bandamere sat, then I gots ta drop off my boy at DIA sun at noon. I'd probably be late, but hey.
Shucks, I might could toss the ol' RD in the back of the Super Duty and pretend I road over!

Cheers

Duc'nnit
Sat Jun 30th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Um, :think: aren't the "CSC Calendar Girls" supposed to do a bathing suit review this year at the picnic? I read it in all the papers and even was reminded through a memo from Briz........:boobies::boobies: :yay::yay:

I have referred this to the main page........

TommyTheKid
Sun Jul 1st, 2007, 04:11 PM
if there was going to be a bathing suit review, maybe I could be persuaded to take a day off work and go down to the southland :p

Seriously I wanna hear the story about Siate, I like stories! :)

~tommy

friscokidd
Mon Jul 2nd, 2007, 12:20 PM
Seriously I wanna hear the story about Siate, I like stories! :)

he was on his little razor scooter over at the skate park and biffed it and the handle bar taged him in the belly. Took him to the hospitol and the quacks said he was fine, but wanted him to stay the night. Long story short, he played on his scooter, caught some air, crashed, trip to the E.R. and a day and a half later, was fine, got on a plane to hawaii and had fun the rest of the summer.

:)

jasonpatton
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 07:35 PM
We will be there! Sounds like a hell of a time... we'll bring some meat... the good kind of some sort i'm sure.:alien:

busagirl
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I am down & will have Cristen & Curtis in tow! We can bring whatever is needed... may just recheck the thread closer to BBQ to decide unless someone wants us to bring something specific... lemme know!

~Barn~
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:20 AM
I'll still be there +1, and I think I'm actually going to be able to make this whole ice cream thing work. :yumyum:

UPDATE THE LIST, BOB!!!

64BonnieLass
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:47 AM
:yay: Yummy ice cream.

I am going to bring that Italian Pasta salad that I made for Rybo's tech day. (folks seemed to like it and it will hold up somewhat in the heat)

I will also bring some water and a couple bags of ice just for the fun of it.

We should do an updated list at the top of the page.

Devaclis
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Oh, I am bringing a pretty nice butt and some jokes along with the wife :)

Suki
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:50 AM
i'm bringing some 3rd degree burn again! :D

~Barn~
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Is The Breck gonna chip in for beer like usual, or should we pick some up?

Devaclis
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:56 AM
If there is not going to be beer, I am not gonna go. I can't be more than 3 meters from beer at all times or I turn into a conservative.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 11:25 AM
If there is not going to be beer, I am not gonna go. I can't be more than 3 meters from beer at all times or I turn into a conservative.

I'll douse you with an Elephant when you ignite.

Devaclis
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 11:27 AM
hahah like you would spill a drop of Elephant :)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Nectar of The Gods --- nothing less.

~Barn~
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 12:23 PM
hahah like you would spill a drop of Elephant :)

Respect the Danish.
(but only this once)

vmax2003
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
hey all get pics of this event so i can see all the fun....

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Barn...hit me up saturday night...i might need you to take something for me, if i can't fit it on the bike.

~Barn~
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
How's about you hit me up if you need something taken over. :lol:

FZRguy
Sat Jul 7th, 2007, 04:14 PM
I'll be riding in from the Durango area. I should make it around 3 or 4 p.m.

duckphreak
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Anyone coming from Colorado Springs? I might work that day but if not, I would like to either find a cager to transport some food for me or other people to ride up with.

sprtbkbabe
Mon Jul 9th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Respect the Danish.
(but only this once)

Yeah! Danes make great nectar/beer! Hell, it's not like we plundered England for it lately :blowup:

okee, okee... I'll give 'em scrumpy's :yumyum:

Bring da Elephant and I'll have to drive there and back, with only one eye :drink:

thunderseye
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 07:18 PM
me tink and the kids will be there, if anyone from up north east needs a way to get stuff there let me know. so whos all brining their dogs

Suki
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 08:44 PM
we were thinking of bringing our pups, but they're used to running free so i dont know how they'll do on leashes all day. it's one thing to put them on leashes while walking to the dog park, but another to be leashed all day. they're wild childs like their ma!

Cat118!
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Bringing my doggy

pilot
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Oh, I am bringing a pretty nice butt and some jokes along with the wife :)What's that?? Did you say your wife is going to be the butt of your jokes???:scream1:

pilot
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 08:37 AM
On a side note: Went to a few parties a while back. They couple had a standing rule. Only couples (M/F, F/F) and single girls could show up. Man, those were some BBQs!!!

Sounds like everyone is planning a nice Q. That park is great for socials. Will there be an impromptu softball game?

~Barn~
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 09:07 AM
I'm bringing my usual duo of gloves and a baseball, as well as a football. If you're a lefty, you'll wanna make sure you bring your own glove.

Somebody bring a frisbee!

rybo
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I've got the frisbee

Sortarican
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 09:24 AM
On a side note: Went to a few parties a while back. They couple had a standing rule. Only couples (M/F, F/F) and single girls could show up. Man, those were some BBQs!!!

Sounds like everyone is planning a nice Q. That park is great for socials. Will there be an impromptu softball game?

Are you implying that the BBQ is gonna be a sausage fest?
(I can invite some "working girls" I know, everyone just be sure to bring cash, there aren't any ATM's in the park and they don't take American Express.:hump:)

Also,
The ballfields at Clement are usually booked solid, anyone have a volleyball rig?
(I'm bringing a hackey sack.)

pilot
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Are you implying that the BBQ is gonna be a sausage fest?
(I can invite some "working girls" I know, everyone just be sure to bring cash, there aren't any ATM's in the park and they don't take American Express.:hump:)

I thought the ladies were required to be at "the home" on Sundays--for family visits.

CanAm
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 09:16 PM
New member here from Fort Fun. I was on the newb ride to Estes and Lyons last month. Looks like I'm eligible for the FOGs and I just started riding. I am planning to go to the BBQ. Chips and guac OK? I haven't seen anyone list that.

64BonnieLass
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Sweetie, I would say bring whateva suits you. Just the fact that you want to contribute says tons about you.
Just come and meet the clan. It's a really fun time and everyone is always so nice (except Suki and Mel..watch your ass on those two).
Just come and have fun and meet us all. Walk up and introduce yourself and the rest is "butter".
CSC picnic rocks. It's the one time of year that most of us in the club actually get together and have fun.
Just come and you WILL HAVE FUN. I promise.
I'm Terri on the Yellow SV so if all else fails ask for terri or Bonnielass. I will talk to you alllll day long and introduce you to whomever okay?

mtnairlover
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 09:50 PM
New member here from Fort Fun. I was on the newb ride to Estes and Lyons last month. Looks like I'm eligible for the FOGs and I just started riding. I am planning to go to the BBQ. Chips and guac OK? I haven't seen anyone list that.

Hey, I remember you! I think...well, maybe...ha! Just a lil bit o'old-timers setting in.

Anyway, my kids and I are gonna be down at the Q as well, but no riding since I'm bringing the kidlets. If you wanna ride and need someone to haul your stuff, just lemme know (send me a PM) and I'll pack it up with the rest of the stuff.

64BonnieLass
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Oh by the way CanAM...and for the rest of you pervs out there...there will be NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAIGNE ROOM....NO BIKINIS, NO HO HO'S.

Now, when I FINALLY get my way with Cathy (mtnarilover), (or mel or suki or cat or ashli or linda or reanne or tamira or "Gina", or...shit the list goes on and on.....I say start the photographic journal.

The rest is up to you all.

Suki
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 10:36 PM
why does everyone think i'm so mean? i have a good heart damnit! a fucking love filled heart that is oozing care bear goodness!!!! :scream1:

CanAm
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Terri and Cathy, thanks for the warm welcome. Cathy, I think you led the group I was in for the newb ride? I think I can fit the food I'm bringing in the panniers. See you "guys" at the BBQ.
Don

McVaaahhh
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I hear that the Irish festival is going on at the park this weekend, should be definitely busy and fun. Bunch of drunk Irish fools around.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 08:59 AM
why does everyone think i'm so mean? i have a good heart damnit! a fucking love filled heart that is oozing care bear goodness!!!! :scream1:

Oh Pooky Bear :makeout:

Suki
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 09:04 AM
lol, i was watching the news this morning on channel 2 and they were interviewing some guy from an irish restaraunt that's going to be there. and Chris Parente asked him for an Irish saying. So this guy ponders a moment, then looks into the camera and asks if the crack was good. bwahahahahaha, Chris Parente was like, what? ummm.. and the guy says something like "how was the crack last night?" and something like "where can you find the crack?". i was ROLLING in my bed laughing, and then he said that means "fun". ahh silly irish men!

Devaclis
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 09:06 AM
haha Chris is funny as hell. I will have my Irish Sweetie there so it will be double the fun!!!

Suki
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 09:10 AM
i wonder if i can get alan to wear one of those kilts/skirts. he has damn sexy legs! :yum:

Sortarican
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Do we have pavilion reserved or is anyone planning to get there early to stake a claim to one?

With the Irish fest it's going to be even tougher to get a spot.

Also,
U2 cover band at the Irish fest tonight.
$5 or 2-4-1 if you say the magic work 'Chris Parente'.
(Well technically two words.)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 10:10 AM
No way in hell is a last name of 'Parente' Irish.

Sortarican
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 10:14 AM
No way in hell is a last name of 'Parente' Irish.

Well he looks like a leprechaun.:dunno:

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 10:15 AM
So we can say 'the short guy told me the TIX R 2 4 1'

~Barn~
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Yo Bob... You should add a poll to this, just to see what the aprox. attendance is going to be.

1.) Attending
2.) Not Attending
3.) Still unsure

Something like that maybe. I'm thinking we're gonna have a killer turnout, since Sunday is supposed to be amazing weather.
:bananna:

Mel
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM
what about attending with guests? How can the poll account for that?

Jmetz
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I'll be there with a yungin. And I'm coming from Aurora and Arvada so if ya need su'in brought..

suzinpink
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I'm thinking the kiddos and I will come....
elbert county here... LOL... I KNOW nunya peeps live in cow country with me....

Jason ON
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 02:35 PM
I will be coming and cagin it since I can't strap the doggie down to the bike safely.

I'm coming from Arvada (unfortunately). Will bring something for the grill and something to drink.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I will be coming and cagin it since I can't strap the doggie down to the bike safely.

I'm coming from Arvada (unfortunately). Will bring something for the grill and something to drink.

Well, you're bringing your dog.........so why not kill 2 birds with one stone and grill that? I'm sure there's some good recipies floating around the club!:yumyum: Suki?:D:p

Was hoping to make it, can't. Y'all have fun!

Slo
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Ill show up on the bike and try to cram a backpack with some goodies.

suzinpink
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM
:yay: yay!!!!! I get to see all my buddies. Jay... boys REALLY excited to see ya... they'll be bummed your "rollercoaster" car wont....

Thadius
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 05:30 PM
So I post once (maybe) a week, so what? I am also too lazy to read the sixty some posts. Someone tell me when, where and if you are coming from the north side??? Missle Caravan anyone? Cath? Bueller?

dapper
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I'm busy most of Sunday, but I may swing by if time allows.

towneh
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 08:32 PM
didn't know whether i'd be attending this or working...... i will carefully place a carton of mac or potato salad in my full-height tankbag!!!!
bus_henry:siesta:

busa1982
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Going to come and meet all of you. And ill bring some drinks.

Duc'nnit
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 07:28 AM
didn't know whether i'd be attending this or working...... i will carefully place a carton of mac or potato salad in my full-height tankbag!!!!

You might be better off putting it in your Auxillary Gas Tank...... :loop:

mtnairlover
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 07:53 AM
So I post once (maybe) a week, so what? I am also too lazy to read the sixty some posts. Someone tell me when, where and if you are coming from the north side??? Missle Caravan anyone? Cath? Bueller?

Missle Caravan? Hmmm...welp, I dunno bout that, but I'll be coming from the Northside and will be leaving around noon. Tell me what yer thinking and I will try and help out. Oh, btw, I'm already gonna transport stuff for cycle_monkey if he's riding and I've still got plenty of room. I'm here for ya!:)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Missle Caravan? Hmmm...welp, I dunno bout that, but I'll be coming from the Northside and will be leaving around noon. Tell me what yer thinking and I will try and help out. Oh, btw, I'm already gonna transport stuff for cycle_monkey if he's riding and I've still got plenty of room. I'm here for ya!:)
Hey Cathy. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it. You could say I'm needing to be "on call" this weekend. Thanks for the offer thought. I talked to Steve, and he won't need you to carry for him even though he's going. He says he's just going to bring his nutz.........I'll let him explain that!;)

Have fun!

mtnairlover
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 02:28 PM
On call?!!! :yay:

Let us all know how that turns out, then, k. I don't think I need an explanation from Steve about his nutz...I've seen plenty of different kinds.:eyebrows:

We'll just have to get together up in the land o'love soon, k.

Scruff Dog
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Work Work Work-Come on Henry take the afternoon off. I plan to bring the "cashews" in the early afternoon. Hope to see you there.

towneh
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 05:38 PM
You might be better off putting it in your Auxillary Gas Tank...... :loop:

--are we talking "alternate fuels" like **baked beans** or the like !?!?!?:shocked:
bus_henry

BTW! yes steve......... "shews" i'll be there

EssVee
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Newb here. I will likely stop by for a bit around noon, leaving Boulder around 11am if anybody else is heading that way. Favorite flavor of Boulder chips anyone? I gotta find this morrison conoco place too. :D

Edit: Did I say noon? 1:30-2pm is more like at this point

tm06r1
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 07:54 PM
I'll be there...what's still needed?

~Barn~
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Somebody has always brought nametags and a sharpie. That'll be handy.

Spiderman
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Ralph & Donna have the name tags taken care of.

If anybody can get there early (like 8AM?) and claim the site on behalf of the CSC, that would be appreciated (and if you're thinking you might be able to do just that, please post up or send me a PM). I'm going to try and get there early as well, but I'm not sure when exactly that'll be after stopping for ice.

Speaking of ice, we'll probably be needing some throughout the day, so if you're showing up mid-afternoon, some ice would probably be appreciated!

No free beer this year, sorry. If you want some, bring yer own.

See y'all tomorrow! 8)

Kendo
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I am going to try to make it this year..... =)

ghostrider_9
Sat Jul 14th, 2007, 11:03 PM
The wife and I will bring cups, chips chairs and water. If anything else is needed, let me know. I will stop by the store on the way.

rforsythe
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM
We have some ice in the freezer, though I think it's for the water and pop. Oh well, we can always send out a n00b for more. :lol:

The brisket has been smoking for almost 24hrs now, and I'm trying a different combination of spices this time that I think will be good (if the juices in the tray are any indication, it will rock). :D Should be there with my 12lbs of meaty delight around 11:30ish.

rybo
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Should be there with my 12lbs of meaty delight around 11:30ish.

Will you also be bringing a large sack of salty nuts?

Matty
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 04:35 PM
it was good meeting a lot of ya'll. i'll have my bikes out here from Cali soon.

ghostrider_9
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I hope that everyone had a great time today. It was nice to put names to faces. Below are a few pics from today.

ghostrider_9
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 09:35 PM
And one more . . .

mtnairlover
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Nice pics!

My rendition...and I'm doing my best to not copy
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/bobburger.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/brianandfiance.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/jasonthumbsup-1.jpg

mtnairlover
Sun Jul 15th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Just a couple more. I had fun and even though I took that major face plant, I still came out relatively unscathed.

Here ya go...
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/junichi.jpg
Don't forget, Junichi...we still need to ride!
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/jeffy.jpg
Jeffy, sweetie...just love saying that...anyway, just wanted to let you know, I love seeing your smiling face:D
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/ted.jpg
Deer in the headlights? j/k...Kawi green is your color Ted. See ya soon for that ride.:D

Cat118!
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Totally sad that I missed it!!!
Ended up having to take care of stuff at the house and last min drive to Aurora!
(sniff)

Sully
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 07:57 AM
good times :up:.. Thanks

puckstr
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Sorry I missed it also. My Girlfriend and I went to Glennwood Springs for Sunday.

The weird thing is I have NEVER met any of you guys/gals, But I ran into Spiderman at Hollywood Video on my way back from G.Springs. I guess the universe is telling me I am truly supposed to meet all of you.

Kendo
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Cathy you got my good side.... :lol:

It was great seeing everyone !

Sortarican
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 09:33 AM
....Jeffy, sweetie...just love saying that...anyway, just wanted to let you know, I love seeing your smiling face.....:D

LOL, That was my Forest Gump wave.
Always good to see your smiling face too, Sunshine.:)
And way for you and Steve to represent the Northies.
Unlike those other slackers who will remain nameless that bailed on the fun.
(....Frank....N/N Jeff.....Mayo!)
Keep the updates coming on the northie rides.
I'm thinking I'm about due for another trip up the northern canyons.

Thanks Ralph and Bob (and other's) for the effort, it was fun.:up:

FZRguy
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Sorry that I missed the picnic. I was riding in from Pagosa Springs and didn’t get back in town til 7 p.m.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 10:33 AM
LOL, That was my Forest Gump wave.
Always good to see your smiling face too, Sunshine.:)
And way for you and Steve to represent the Northies.
Unlike those other slackers who will remain nameless that bailed on the fun.
(....Frank....N/N Jeff.....Mayo!)
Keep the updates coming on the northie rides.
I'm thinking I'm about due for another trip up the northern canyons.

Thanks Ralph and Bob (and other's) for the effort, it was fun.:up:

I'm sure that it was a spectacular extravaganza :cheers:. The Bob and The Ralph put on a good feed there fer sure. I was licking my wounds from a clutch replacement and around 20 Bass Ale's at the local watering hole. No way was I venturing out from the confines of my cave. :siesta:

Slo
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Was a great barbeque, big thanks to Henry for reserving our spot at 745 in the AM..... And thanks to Bob for setting this up!!!!

Wish we didn't have to wait another year again.

EssVee
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Great BBQ! I am staring at that burger like it holds the mysteries of the universe.:wtf:

MAZIN
Mon Jul 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
Of course I had to miss the grub....but Picked up my new Pretty this weekend ;)