PDA

View Full Version : Go get em!

KooLaid
Sun May 30th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Guess the cops didn't meet the quota for that weekend and needed a lil' extra something! :lol: :321: I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left. The pic showing speed didnt' show up right for some reason cause they were registering in the 130's and I snapped the pic when it said 133. Like his license plate frame?????

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/go_get_em!4.JPG
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/go_get_em!2.JPG
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/go_get_em!3.JPG

Scarlet
Sun May 30th, 2004, 08:13 AM
I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left.

:wtf:

irdave
Sun May 30th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Guess the cops didn't meet the quota for that weekend and needed a lil' extra something! :lol: :321: I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left. The pic showing speed didnt' show up right for some reason cause they were registering in the 130's and I snapped the pic when it said 133. Like his license plate frame?????

Way to alienate the guy that writes the tickets, stud. Definately smart thinking.

KooLaid
Sun May 30th, 2004, 12:32 PM
wow, and the sense of humor goes right out the window............. I dunno but you are more than welcome to give the guy head to win his favor. I'm not kissin' up to some Fountain cop, that's the only time I'll be in his jurisdiction and most every person who's had a run-in w/ a fountain cop would think just about the same.

yakuza
Mon May 31st, 2004, 10:55 AM
Guess the cops didn't meet the quota for that weekend and needed a lil' extra something! :lol: :321: I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left.

If you really mocked him enough drive him away, then you are a total jackass. Plenty of cops show up at the MRA races to clock speeds of the racers, and we all like it quite a bit. The better opinion cops have of riders, the better it is for all of us. I'll personally run YOU off if you try that crap at an MRA race. :321:

Dietrich_R1
Mon May 31st, 2004, 11:16 AM
Does any of you...

Think he was out there just having fun - OR - was he out there PRACTICING WITH HIS RADAR & GETTING BETTER AT GETTING MOTORCYCLES??????????

Just a little thought??

Dietrich

Anonymous
Mon May 31st, 2004, 03:26 PM
Could be he was just there for security purposes, and got a little bored... ;)

He'd have been on track property, I doubt he was just coincidentally there clocking bikes for fun. Besides, they get plenty of practice with that at the end of the day when all the dipshits leave doing a buck ten down I-25.

KooLaid
Mon May 31st, 2004, 04:32 PM
OH come on alex, it wasn't rude mocking. It was more like, "Go get em!", "Getting more practice?". Plus out of the 15 people swarmed around the guy, I was the nicest ;-) He just moved down the gate and went back to patrolling the parking lot anyways. Plus Fountain cops are just as bad and sometimes worst than the boulder cops you guys talk about. Home of the 1-3 over ticket. He's a big boy (literally), I'm sure I or the other people didn't hurt his feelings too much.