PDA

View Full Version : Lowes Truck Driver Busted With Hooker

The Black Knight
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.break.com/index/lowes-truck-driver-busted-with-hooker2.html

I found this rather amusing. Once again someone proves that they have absolutely zero game and have to go out and pay for it. And he's got a wife and kids. So check this. Not only did he get busted for picking up a prositute. Not only did he get sent down town and get a rap sheet. Not only will he be out money to get this taken of, he just also got dinged for $100 to pork some rhino that split when it all went down.

Dude also probably lost his gig at Lowe's which has made it 10 times worse. The dude could have went home and rubbed one out, or better yet got his "own" wife to help him take care of some business, but instead he decides to drop $100 on coin on a hooker that earns him a go straight to jail card.

"The guys busted on the "To Catch A Predator" series on MSNBC think that you're stupid and reckless, and can't believe you made this move."

WAR! slumpbusters

HAHA!

ThorsTwin
Wed Jun 27th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I'm not defending the whore soliciting idiot, but the dude with the video cam will probably get his ass shot one of these days. We all know someone will put a bullet in somebody for a lot less.

MAZIN
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 12:58 AM
That was just funny as hell

bluedogok
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 09:07 PM
He has been threatened, I knew him when I worked at an art supply store and he was in high school and had a screenprinting business out of his garage. He was always a bit "out there". He got indicted by the DA and all sorts of stuff last year for setting up "johns", the charges were later dismissed. He has turned John.tv (http://www.johntv.com/) into a business.

DARK ANGEL
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 03:27 AM
that dude is tarded....got a wife 3 kids.... hope she saw this vid.

Brat
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 07:48 AM
LOL, must be pretty desperate... that "whore" was just nasty!!

sprtbkbabe
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 05:25 PM
No wonder it took 3 extra damn hours for my washing machine to get here :wtf: :lol:

BeoBe
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 07:06 PM
is there a reason that it took 3 tow trucks to tow 1 lowes truck hahah

Busted is right..

The dude from cheaters got stabbed how long before something happens to this guy?

bluedogok
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 07:37 PM
He has been doing it for about 10-12 years, although he has become more aggressive in recent years.

tripledigits
Thu Jul 19th, 2007, 12:23 PM
John's gonna get his ass kicked, or worse, doing what he's doing. Not that I condone porking the cow in the rear (of the truck).

puckstr
Thu Jul 19th, 2007, 01:05 PM
It only goes to show Ya, No Matter How FAT, DISGUSTING, REPULSIVE, or DISEASE ridden the Troll is , Some Guy WILL DO HER

Nasty

At my old Job....Mountain States Bank (Colfax and Gilpin). I use to sit in the corner office and watch the prostitution Stings go down.
It was amazing the ammount of guys that would get busted in there WORK trucks.

Fucking retards