Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 08:00 AM
9:30 at Conoco, depart by 10:00am.

Shadow Mountain?

Squaw Pass?

Loveland Pass?

Any other ideas?

konichd
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I will be there to ensure this ride sucks :)

d_mob
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 10:32 AM
new to this board, but would love to meet up and ride with some new people...

typically i ride with a different group on sundays, but they are out of commission this week...

this is the morrison conoco correct? does anyone have the address? sorry, not only am i new to the board, but new to denver as well...

thanks.......... see ya' sunday --

McVaaahhh
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 11:19 AM
new to this board, but would love to meet up and ride with some new people...

typically i ride with a different group on sundays, but they are out of commission this week...

this is the morrison conoco correct? does anyone have the address? sorry, not only am i new to the board, but new to denver as well...

thanks.......... see ya' sunday --

C-470 and Morrison Rd (about 1 block west) You can't miss it.

See ya there.

Aracheon
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Damn... I'd be all over this if I wasn't going to the Toyota meet. :(

Jayock
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Ill be down that way this weekend. Maybe ill come along.

beavisr1
Fri Jun 29th, 2007, 08:06 PM
I am all in for a leasiurly 190mph sunday ride I will be there....

McVaaahhh
Sat Jun 30th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I am all in for a leasiurly 190mph sunday ride I will be there....

I'm sure you're just screwing around with the 190 remark, but I just wanted to let you know that if I'm leading this ride (which I probably will), 100+ is probably not going to happen.

I like to keep a nice, brisk pace and definitely keep the speed up through the corners but for sure I am not one of those riders that goes 100+ down the straight and then grabs all the brake they've got to make the corner.

You're welcome to join the ride, but as the poster of the ride it's my responsibility to make sure that everyone knows what to expect. Those that have ridden with me before usually enjoy the pace that I keep (several have told me so), but if you really want to haul ass, this isn't the ride for you and you'll probably be bored and/or pissed off.

Hope to see you out there and keep it safe man. :up:

Jayock
Sat Jun 30th, 2007, 09:56 PM
... I am not one of those riders that goes 100+ down the straight and then grabs all the brake they've got to make the corner...

Why grab brakes for a corner? Thats just plain silly. :)

Im down this way for the weekend, so Im definately going to be coming along. Someone remind me to add some air in the tires. These race tires will last 25ft at track pressures. Need to bump it up to get a little life from them.

McVaaahhh
Sun Jul 1st, 2007, 01:46 PM
Great ride everyone. I had a blast!

See ya next weekend. :up:

konichd
Sun Jul 1st, 2007, 03:05 PM
Good Time! Red Dolly's prime rib is AWESOME!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Jul 1st, 2007, 04:09 PM
I took a different run...Saw a bunch of bikes on the way...any of them you guys?

I took the run from Aurora through Golden through Coal Creek Canyon up to Nederland and through the Peak to Peak Hwy. up to Estes Park. Stopped and had lunch at the Estes Park Brewery. Took the road to Glen Haven and back into Loveland. I-25 the rest of the way home as we were running late.

vampie
Sun Jul 1st, 2007, 04:13 PM
Another awesome ride!

d_mob
Mon Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:02 AM
agreed... good run guys, i had a blast. thanks for letting me tag along.

i'm out next week, but maybe i can catch up with you again.

talk to you soon --

ps... what was up with all the head-patting on that road right after lunch (golden gate?)? seems like we wasted about 5 - 7 miles looking out for a copper that didn't exist. i did see the SUV drive by, but not sure if that was the one everyone was signaling... anyway, good ride nonetheless...

pss... how sweet was the faster portion of the evergreen/mt. evans pass? nice, clean and not a lot of cars! good stuff --