PDA

View Full Version : She's finished!

CAMit...
Tue Jun 1st, 2004, 11:22 PM
Well, except for some safety wiring that I should be able to finsh up Wednesday, SHE IS DONE!

One ugly duckling, but she should run around the track pretty good. If nothing else I'M GONNA HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Thanks to all that put up with me getting this thing together = Alex & Bertha...and others that replied to my off the wall questions.

Thanks to nutz4ninjas (sp?) for the front fender. Tony, my MRA instructor, for the fiberglassing idea. And my boss for not getting upset with me for asking him if he would sell his bike to me after he wrecked it on I-25 coming to work one morning about 2 months ago...

I owe you guys at least a beer sometime...

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/finished1.jpg

Akira's Project
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:12 AM
Very nice. :up: :multi: :yay: Hope it turns out to be everything you ever dreamed of. (really).
-Charlotte

firefghtr
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 06:55 AM
don't you need to be able to see out of your windsheild?

Bertha
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:31 AM
aye... you'll want to be able to tuck in as much as you can at PMI... :)

bulldog
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
Congrats man :up: I'm so jealous :cry: :cry: :cry:

yakuza
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:17 AM
Looks pretty awesome, though kinda ghetto. :lol: I agree about the windscreen though, I don't think you'll pass tech with it like that.

Bertha
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 10:06 AM
did your doggie help out the whole time?

Mista Black
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 10:30 AM
did your doggie help out the whole time?

at least he aint humpin it... no wait, that's not an R1 :lol: :lol:

nuts4ninjas
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
Damn..looking hot! If your at Brecks tonight..I'll take that beer :D

CAMit...
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
Thanks!

Yeah, wasn't sure about the screen, it is pretty scracthed up from the wreck and I didn't notice anything in the rule book about "if you have a windscreen, it must be clear" kind of statement. So I covered it. I can remove some of the paint if needed tho, so should be ok.

CAMit...
Wed Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
Damn..looking hot! If your at Brecks tonight..I'll take that beer :D

Thanks man...Sorry but I can't make it to Brecks, my son has boy scouts on Wednesday nights. I'll most likely just have to swing by sometime with a 6er for ya...what do you drink?