PDA

View Full Version : 4th of july...

d_mob
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:58 AM
anyone riding early tomorrow morning?

if so, where from? where to? how long? who is leading? all that jazz...

let a brotha' know --

vampie
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know as well.

konichd
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM
There will be a few of us at the Conoco (*KEN*, SHORTCAKE, etc.) probably getting an early start @ 8am to beat the traffic.

Maybe Deckers and lunch at Zoka's :)

ChefQ
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:52 AM
I was thinking about riding as well. Might join if thats alright.

d_mob
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
aight then... see you guys at the conoco between 7:45 - 8:am.

have a good tuesday --

GixerSix
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
so is that the morrison conoco? I'll try too but 8:00 to start is kind of early.

vampie
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 06:03 AM
That's the one. See everyone there.

Ricky
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Hey, it was great riding with you guys this morning. I'm glad I could keep up!

Spy007
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Yeah, great ride. I got a bit weary when we passed the 2 cops on the way back. First one I though I was done for. Nice meetin you all!

Oh... and DK... uhm... sleep in did ya? lol

ChefQ
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Glad you guys had a good ride. I wish I didnt catch a nail and Thank You (guy from Oregon and sorry I am so bad with names) for catching it. Unfortunately 1 I didnt get ride and 2 Its the fourth and no way to get a plug kit. Not that I want to ride on a plug but I dont really want my bike sitting on a flat. Anyway sorry for the ramble and if anyone has a tire machine lemme know.

Q

Cars-R-Coffins
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I enjoyed the ride. It was nice riding with old faces and meeting new ones.

Spy007
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 06:40 PM
No problemo chef. WIsh I had my plug kit still with me to where I coulda fixed it for ya! Took it out when I got the pc installed.

Sully
Wed Jul 4th, 2007, 09:52 PM
You may want to contact Dean of Kim-n-Dean. He may be able to help you with your tire.

Glad you guys had a good ride. I wish I didnt catch a nail and Thank You (guy from Oregon and sorry I am so bad with names) for catching it. Unfortunately 1 I didnt get ride and 2 Its the fourth and no way to get a plug kit. Not that I want to ride on a plug but I dont really want my bike sitting on a flat. Anyway sorry for the ramble and if anyone has a tire machine lemme know.

Q

DevilsTonic
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Great ride guys, thanks for letting me tag along!

GregsGSXR
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Fun ride, I had a good time. Look forward to riding with you all again.

d_mob
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 12:00 PM
sounds like it was a good ride... sorry i couldn't make it, something family related came up last minute.

maybe next time --