PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call - Who's going to Laguna Seca?

PhotoMotard
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:29 PM
64 BonnieLass and I are headed to Laguna Seca.

Two more ducatis are trailering / riding out from my office in Boulder.

Should be lots to do.

Who else is going?

Looking forward to Ducati Island...:fire:

Robb

AshliRider44
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:32 PM
I wish!!! Next year for sure... I'll have enough vacation time to take three trips :D

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
I'll be there :headbang:

Jeffro
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:19 PM
The wife and I will be there. Leave on the 15th for a couple days in Vegas followed by a couple riding days around Monterey before the race. We'll be back home of the 25th. We are meeting some friends out there.

It would be cool for everybody from here to meet up on Canary Row somewhere for a beer or 12 one night. Here is my number 719-352-8502 Jeffro

Devaclis
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:22 PM
^^ You have one of the best quotes I have ever seen. It hits soooo close to home :)

Jeffro
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
That's a good idea. We'll be there the 19-23. I'll put your number in my cell. Mine is 720-308-3536 (Terri)

I put it in my phone. Anybody else going out should post up your #. Also, this is my first time. Going to Laguna that is. Anybody know of a good bar/night spot on Canary Row to meet up?

PhotoMotard
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:47 PM
I'm at 303-883-8359 on the cell. We are in for Canary Row.

Robb - proud to be a veteran and supporter of my Orwell quote...

Jeffro
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Got your #'s programmed. This will be cool if we can get a good group together for this. By the way, my friend and I are camping/partying at the track and the wives got a hotel room. They didn't want to rough it. Where is everybody staying? We'll have plenty of food and booze at the track......

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:22 PM
I'd post my # but I'll only be there on Sunday to watch the races. The rest of time we'll be in S.F. I'll miss Cannery Row on Saturday night :(

jsears1864
Sat Jul 7th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Looks my girlfriends mom posted some cash for a hotel so my tickets are off craigslist and off ebay. I'm going to Round 11 of the Motogp World Championship at Laguna Seca! :rock::rock::rock:

Here's a picture of me earlier this year at round 6 in Italy at Mugello.
This trip almost broke the bank this summer.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/jsears1864/DSC00317.jpg

I was representing. Yes that is a giant American flag AND a giant bottle of cheap wine. Yes i had fun. The italians are more nuts for their motogp though.