PDA

View Full Version : No more props for Excel South

1000RR
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 09:25 AM
< removing all the good things I said, because they sure don't deserve them anymore >

Hoopty
Fri Jun 4th, 2004, 10:09 AM
I bougt my first bike from them, back when it was Colorado Honda. $5999 for a leftover 98F3 in 99. A few years later people were still asking more than that for their used F3's. :no: Their parts dept has always been good to me too, but I haven't been there in a while as I bought a Suzuki the next time around...

1000RR
Sat Aug 14th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Ok, I take back all of the good things I have ever said about Excel, with the exception that Dave Rogers (sales) still rocks.

The service department there can kiss my pimply white bearded cornhole.

:321:

King Nothing
Sat Aug 14th, 2004, 10:03 PM
can we know what happened? :?

1000RR
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Without going into rant mode, let me just say that, as bike shop, you don't go out of your way to piss off the guy who has bought 3 brand new bikes from you in the past 6 months, numerous pieces of gear and always had service done with you. As far as customers go, I'm the kind that they should love: I generate a steady stream of revenue.

Suffice it to say, all of the folks there that made the place worth doing business with have gone, save one. I'll be taking my machines to one of the board recommended service joints from now on, and should I ever need to buy a new bike I'll buy a Yamaha from the Marx Brothers before I buy another Honda from Excel.

Kitty Kat
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 04:45 AM
AND you should NEVER piss the WIFEY off! Bad idea!!!