PDA

View Full Version : Junction Race

krod
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 08:30 PM
The war department went out and bought us all kinds of food and drinks for the weekend so ya don't have to bring anything. I may have time tommorow to pick up the tires will let ya know.:)

Was doing some maintaince on the KTM and noticed my chain is fucked (tight as hell in one spot ,roll the tire goes lose as hell) there goes another 100.00:scream1:

Bueller
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Guess the lube was too late huh? :lol:
Did you see SMJ post that Black Jack Pizza and the local KTM shop will be representing?
I put that Michelin rear I got from you on and the front I got with my KTM wheels, so I should be good for this weekend.

krod
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:06 PM
If I don't make it to the springs I have some pirelli Dot's I will bring.(just in case) see ya saturday:turtle:

krod
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Do we have room for another?

Filo
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Well, I am going. Is that the other you are thinking of?

krod
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:25 PM
No wannabe on SMJ needs a ride http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=37216

Bueller
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I thought about it, but that would be pretty crowded. And Filo would have to pick him up and then a bike would have to go in the bed of the truck.

krod
Thu Jul 5th, 2007, 09:32 PM
:imwithstupid:

Bueller
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM
So............Are we all green and go for this? Meeting times and places still good?
Jim, bring your canopy, Filo if you want to bring yours we could make lotsa shade.
I have a big cooler to hold all the drinks.

krod
Fri Jul 6th, 2007, 10:18 PM
:yes: We have to find a dealership between Junction and here...I need some new race gear. I have lots of dogs and burgers a case of bottled water and a case of gatorade.:)

Bueller
Sat Jul 7th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Just man up and race in your leathers, it's not that hot! :lol:

eklew
Sat Jul 7th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Good luck out there guys!!!

Bueller
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Not a bad weekend out there, Jim finished 2nd in novice open, I got 3rd and Adam got really hot :fire:

I got a 5th I think in Colorado Class and Vet 30+, out of 5.
Once again the track was excellent, the dirt section was challenging to say the least and I cleared the double by a mile and proceeded crash my shit real good :lol: Needless to say that was the last time I tried that double.

And it was hot as hell, did I mention that?

On to Miller!

Bueller
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
BTW we need more racers!

krod
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 09:53 PM
:imwithstupid:

Filo
Mon Jul 9th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Definitely need more racers. I was in 2nd in the novice qualifying - until the first turn. I almost passed out from the heat in the actual race... But the dirt section is really nice.

krod
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Hey Dave want to go to watkins sometime this week and practice? Put the KTM in dirt trim...

Bueller
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Did you get a dirtbike? I have too much to do to get ready for the weekend at Rampart. Still a little too sore from the off bike excursion anyway.