PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 Segments on Gun-Control

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Well found two very interesting videos.

One has been posted before, but I figured I'd add it here as it's part of the whole 20/20 segments on this issue.

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyoLuTjguJA
2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3EdeH5PBjU

I'm not going to go off in a tirade on the anti-gun people. Just let this video tell it for itself. I will however comment on Rev. Al Sharpton's moronic comment. He say's that "he can't imagine walking down the street and there being close to 90% of people possibly carrying a firearm. And that he could be their next target."

Well Rev. Al my question to you is. If you aren't commiting a crime towards those individuals and they are completely lawabiding citizens then you have completely nothing to worry about.

But you see this is your A-typical gun control politician at work. They are afraid of the citizens of this country. They are afraid of losing their power. Because the Second Amendment is about the safety of the citizens of this great country. It's about the people of the USA being able to control their own government and should their own government take a turn for the worse and become tyrannical or totalitarian. Then it's the job of the citizens of the United States of America to step up and remove the said government and supplement a new set of government officials.

Remember that a politicians sole purpose in life is to SERVE THE PEOPLE of this country. NOT! for the people of this country TO SERVE THE POLITICIANS.

On a side note: I will say that I do get a bang out of watching Rosie O'Fat lead the fight and do her best to pass her version of sensible gun control. Last time I checked Rosie your sensible gun control was that you feel and I quote "everyone that owns firearms in America should have them taken away and be put behind bars." Yeah that's wonderful and sensible gun control in a totalitarian kind of way. Hey ROSIE, Jabba The Hut called, he said he wants his title back for being the "biggest fat slob in the universe."

Out...

Zanos
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I concur.

TMP
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 10:35 AM
These stupid idiots are always trying to violate our rights......:cussing: I'll never give up my guns!!!!!!!

duckphreak
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 07:09 PM
On a side note: I will say that I do get a bang out of watching Rosie O'Fat lead the fight and do her best to pass her version of sensible gun control. Last time I checked Rosie your sensible gun control was that you feel and I quote "everyone that owns firearms in America should have them taken away and be put behind bars."

In that case, I'm a firm believer in that "everyone who's obese in America should be taken away and be put into a weight-loss camp" :drink:

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 07:36 PM
In that case, I'm a firm believer in that "everyone who's obese in America should be taken away and be put into a weight-loss camp" :drink:

HAHA yeah but see Rosie is better then the rest of us. I caught a clip from her show on Youtube that she did. Tom Selleck was her guest. He's a NRA member but very passive. She just kept interrupting him. My favorite comment from her was that she's for democracy and she stands completely behind what our forefathers did in the Revolutionary War. She said back then we need weapons to fight off the British and preserve our way of life. WELL what does she expect us to do now? We still will always have to preserve our way of life and the Second Amendment is key to our survival. All of our other Bill of Rights will always be safe as long as our Second Amendment is not tampered with. Because America can keep itself and her people safe by following what was put into law back in 1791.

MAZIN
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 12:52 PM
I agree, there is also the hipocracy that somehow we now live in a utopian society where if we were to get rid of all of the guns in the USA then there would be less crime. LMAO, we would have crime worse, look at the example in the UK. They have strict rules about guns but intstead of shootouts they have thugs running around with needles full of infected HIV blood their shooting people with:shocked:. Or the fact that since CCW came to pass there has been a decrese in ceartin crimes. Ohh rosie...:alien:..go back to getting slamed by the Trump.:slappers:...I'm sure he carries or atleast his securty does...Or better yet lets see Rosie and Tyra get into it, thats right Tyra Banks, though I dont know if she has an affiliation with the NRA she does shoot. The fact of the matter is that criminals ar going to do what they do because of the lack of intelligence, will to do anything that would take positive effort, and the glamoured "thug Life". They are too stupid to think twice about commiting those crimes. But you stick a CCW in a lawfull citizens hands and let him or her defend themselves by using a gun, you no longer have self-defense, you have a trigger happy hillbilly. THATS BS. Of course let that same person save an anti-gun person and I'm sure they will be a hero. Hipocracy gota love it!:banghead:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
AMEN!