PDA

View Full Version : My boys

Buddau
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Here is a video clip of my boys riding. They are 12 (XR80) and 9 (TTR-90).
I usually ride with them, but I still have pins in my thumb holding it together.
My Boys (http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/buddau/?action=view&current=theboys.flv)

Brat
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 08:52 PM
nice, i got my kid a pocket bike but watching your boys riding those makes me think i need to get him one of those. nice vid man.

Buddau
Sun Jul 8th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Meet up with us at IMI some Saturday.....

BlueDevil
Mon Jul 9th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Nice Rich... Before you know it... U will be getting auto graphs from your boys for the people at work...

Slo
Mon Jul 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Nice, wish my parents had gotten me involved with motorsports at that age.

Buddau
Mon Jul 9th, 2007, 02:03 PM
The real reason I posted this video (I am very proud of them) is my boys want to challenge Ashli to a friendly race at IMI.

ctb
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Rich, good videography...there wasn't anyone cursing:scream1:, dropping the camera, etc. The boys looks great! Nik looks even better than at the Berthoud Race...from what of I saw of him warming up.

They are really lucky to be starting this young...keep up the good work! ANy come tape us some time...I am not allowed to anymore.

AshliRider44
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Adorable!!!! :)

Buddau
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 08:58 AM
So are you accepting my boy's challenge, or are you chickening out? :)

jenners319617
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 09:38 AM
OMG Rich, Nik and Brandon BOTH look awesome out there, I can't believe they are catching so much air already! You SHOULD be proud, you got great kids on and off the track!

I gotta get into this madness, it looks soooo fun! Dion-buy me a dirtbike as a wedding gift! :eyebrows: LOL

Buddau
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 09:55 AM
"Dion-buy me a dirtbike as a wedding gift!"
That's a great idea, you deserve it.

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Man, bikes, scooters, then quads, now dirt bikes.... the garage will no longer hold cars in it... haha Tell you what.. buy me a bigger garage to hold them all, and Ill buy you the dirt bike to go in it....deal ?

All though Rich is not the best candidate to talk me into dirt bikes right now...isnt he the 1 armed VW mechanic from his last adventure at the dirt track? (Sorry Rich couldnt help it) BTW how is the percocette treating you?

jenners319617
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Man, bikes, scooters, then quads, now dirt bikes.... the garage will no longer hold cars in it... haha Tell you what.. buy me a bigger garage to hold them all, and Ill buy you the dirt bike to go in it....deal ?

All though Rich is not the best candidate to talk me into dirt bikes right now...isnt he the 1 armed VW mechanic from his last adventure at the dirt track? (Sorry Rich couldnt help it) BTW how is the percocette treating you?

umm babe, last time I checked I was the last person to buy a scooter oh wait AND a bike...its your turn to buy something with two wheels!:D No deal.

If we move your race bike and the R1 out of the garage, i'll have plenty of room for my toys, deal?? LMAO!:lol: just kidding!

xoxo

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 01:02 PM
If we move your race bike and the R1 out of the garage, i'll have plenty of room for my toys, deal?? LMAO!:lol: just kidding!

xoxo

Move them out into my new climate controlled shed with stocked bar, full elctricity and 51 flat screen plazma on the wall.. ? tee hee

So folks you heard it now..... you are all my witnesses, she said I can buy something with 2 wheels.. its my turn...... Its in writting.....

Now to find bank for robbery.... :cry: Right now my 2 wheeled purchase would say Hotwheels on the side of it.... Doop..

Buddau
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 01:23 PM
She means that you buy her something with 2 wheels. :slap:
The percosetes are great! :drink:

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 02:42 PM
ahhhh but if I buy it I can ride it? haha
mmmmm Yami dirt bike or Honda......
Nah KTM...BWAHAHAHA

jenners319617
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 03:01 PM
ahhhh but if I buy it I can ride it?

:yes:

Suki
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 04:01 PM
lol, you guys are funny! looks like Dion will be needing his own manspace pretty soon!

your boys look awesome out there, first time i saw my son out at watkins on the pw80 it brought a tear to my eye and another reason to get more toys in the garage!

Buddau
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Seems like Ashli is chickening out.
Thanks Suki. Kids are fun to watch ride.

jenners319617
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Seems like Ashli is chickening out.
Thanks Suki. Kids are fun to watch ride.

I'll bet the boys are going to be overjoyed to know they scuuurred a girl! HA HA HA HA! j/k!

Damn it Rich, are you quoting me on your signature's now? LMAO :banghead:
It's a good thing your thumb is already broken or the italian in me would cut it off for a stunt like that! Just kidding! luv ya!