PDA

View Full Version : Move B#tch

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Jul 9th, 2007, 10:05 AM
http://poststuffx.entensity.net/070607/media.php?media=ushummer.wmv

I have a truck and I'm gonna start driving like this!

dapper
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Trav, hope your horn is loud :)

Sortarican
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Looks like rush hour in Bagdad.

McVaaahhh
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 05:56 PM
That was f'ing awesome. Don't ya wish that was legal in the states. :lol:

BeoBe
Tue Jul 10th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Thats a military humvee and they were on the way to help out some others.. so they were pushing people out of the way.. Not the best way to earn the peoples respect if you ask me... but anywho

ghostrider_9
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 04:05 PM
For those of you who do not know, a non-moving HMMWV (hummer) in a military zone is asking for problems, therefore they have been instructed not to stop for any reason. If something or someone gets in your way then they either move or get hit. It's simply a brutal reality of survival in places like this. The people over there realize this. That is why they moved so quickly when they felt the nudge . . .

BeoBe
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Some army pull that shit to some people in this country they are gonna need some choppers to clear up the mess lol... But yea understandable in many ways.. But would you trust someone that says they are here for our better good but they go runnin the streets knocking you around everywhere and what not?.. prolly not..

They have eyes in the skies that can more that easily tell them alternate routes to be taken.. With all the car bombs that have been going on there i would wanna take the road less traveled by other vehicles..

But we are getting political battle here and political arguments are that last thing you want to have happen on a forum.. So on that note i leave this thread..

Be-O-Be

Brat
Wed Jul 11th, 2007, 07:32 PM
sop, to stay alive, with all the bombings and such.

hope the military come home safe, from abroad.
Brat

DARK ANGEL
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 04:50 AM
over there you stop you die. i dont have any sympathy for the locals.

ghostrider_9
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 08:21 AM
over there you stop you die. i dont have any sympathy for the locals.

My point exactly . . .

BeoBe
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Someone kicks you in the nuts you cant blame everyone around you for doing it... Its like just cause bush is a stupid shit doesn't mean all of us are stupid shits... just the ones that voted for him lol

Hopefully you see what i mean.. I wouldn't want someone doing stupid shit to me just because one of my people did something wrong to them.. All humans are different

MrMischief
Thu Jul 12th, 2007, 10:50 PM
I do this whenever I have to drive down federal. Looks like everyone is pretty used to it there. Also the humvee didn't just ram cars randomly or at dangerous speeds. It looks controlled, practiced and while not very polite it is assertive enough without being deadly. Military does what needs to be done. Politicians, hippies, and slow drivers need to get out of their way.

GregsGSXR
Fri Jul 13th, 2007, 12:50 PM
This is what happnes when you stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP7uMm-dGKQ

MAZIN
Mon Jul 16th, 2007, 01:37 AM
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a humvee, and not a pussy h3 one with a .50 cal uptop....wounder if i can mod my f150 it the 5.4L lol