PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate level ride from MoCo, WED. July 18, 2007

pilot
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Just scheduling a morning ride to depart from the MoCo (Morrison Conoco).

Depart within a reasonable time after 8:30 A.M. ~so arrive with time to spare.

This will not be a fast or :turtle: ride. More at a "paced" one. Not too long, not to short. No planned route until the morning meet. Not too many stops to see who is doing what. No planned lunch stop. Just a weekday ride to work on skills and enjoy the morning.

BTW, (and I say this with all due respect to everyone) this is not a good ride to go on if you plan on breaking the sound barrier or you're putting that new MC license to use.

http://www.smartcourse.net/GroupRide.jpghttp://www.msf-usa.org/downloads/MSF-GroupRide.wmv

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 12:53 PM
what time you thinkin about bein back?

Kendo
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 01:00 PM
ah .... I have to work......

:cry: :cry: :cry:

pilot
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 01:01 PM
what time you thinkin about bein back?at or before lunch.

ah .... I have to work......

:cry: :cry: :cry:

..See you Saturday. Also, Rick is in.

mtnairlover
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 01:04 PM
I wouldn't mind doing this, but the kidlets need their time as well and I've gotta stick at home in the middle of the day for them tomorrow. Later in the day would be great, but...another time.:)

Repsol a095
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 01:49 PM
[quote=pilot;194608]Just scheduling a morning ride to depart from the MoCo (Morrison Conoco).

This will not be a fast or :turtle: ride. More at a "paced" one. Not too long, not to short.

Monty Python, "We would like a shrubbery, not too big, not too small, but just right."

See you in the morning, Pilot.
Patrick

pilot
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Just got called out by the Red Cross for a house fire in Franktown (14 residents in one place-several off to the hospital). This may take a while and end up cutting into my rest time before the ride. If I'm not there, that is why.

Repsol a095
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Hope to see everyone there.

pilot
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Good ride today. I'll have to see if any shaky cam pics turned out. Damn fine weather for a ride.

Kendo
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 03:46 PM
I took a quick ride on my lunch break....up to Nederland and over to Lyons...... it was so much cooler up there.....rained a little but felt great !! I saw a lot of cops out though....so watch your speed today...

Just dont come down 36 from Lyons, they are paving the road and I was stuck there for 35 mins waiting for them to let us through....

Now back to work ..... ~ sigh ~