PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Seca aka Mazda Raceway 2004 - HERE I COME!

KooLaid
Wed Jun 9th, 2004, 02:32 AM
I'm leaving sometime between June 28th and July 1st, 51% certain on departure of July 1st (paid at midnight). Return by July 25th. Gonna be trucking it and hauling my bike. Who else is gonna be making the pilgrimage to sportbike heaven on the westcoast?

sprtbkbabe
Wed Jun 9th, 2004, 08:26 AM
I'm leaving with the family truckster (Jeep, 2 dogs and a trailer with bike) on July 5th. See you out there!

PharmerKyle
Wed Jun 9th, 2004, 08:40 AM
My wife and I are flying out this year (she's ummm... pregnant) and renting an econocage. We're both card-carrying Ducatistas and hope to be in the stands on the Island if we can help it. We went last year and spent most of it on the Turn 3 & 4 seating. We're really hoping Eric can get a few more points to make up for this start of his season. We also want to see Chili do well in the WSBK races. We'll get #'s to you if you want to meet up.

PharmerKyle
Wed Jun 9th, 2004, 08:41 AM
D'oh- double-posted.

KooLaid
Fri Jun 11th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Not sure where I'll be sitting but for 2002, I was at turn 2 for most of the time. This year, I gotta goto the parts unlimited banquet thing to pick up my ticket. I'm not sure exactly what they're gonna provide me and my family with back at home, but I think it's full access passes if not pit passes. I remember the tickets my sister and her bf got last year from parts unlimited were pretty awesome, had lunch with Jake Zemke at the races. I'm 99% sure Rick T is gonna be at laguna also.

We'll trade #'s as the time gets closer.