PDA

View Full Version : Sat early AM from Boulder 21st

Carlsbad
Tue Jul 17th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Thinking of heading out Sat AM - early 0630 for some fun.

I just installed the full Sato exhaust and -1 on front and the bike's begging to run.

'prolly ride for 3 hrs tops - kind-o quick, Route is open - maybe head toward Squaw or Echo lake if it's going to be hot out via coal creek, or GGate or both...

The zero traffic early in the AM is hard to deal with, but I'm working on it.

Carlsbad
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I'm cool riding solo - no waiting and all - but wondering if people like riding in traffic or what? No discipline? Just wondering :)

Sean
Wed Jul 18th, 2007, 07:36 PM
I'd be interested; but if your itching to run hard I wouldn't want to cramp your style. I hit the canyons a lot, but there's no two ways about it; I'm still somewhat a noobie :(

Carlsbad
Thu Jul 19th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I'm cool if you want to go Shiny. Mostly like to have fun in the twisties vs being irresponsible on the straights - usually double(ish) the speed limit of the curves & pass sometimes on DY when it's clear. Other than that, I'd like to think I'm a pretty responsible rider.

Sean
Thu Jul 19th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'm in, I'll do my best to hang. exact time and place? Besides, if I'm really pushing to far out of my comfort zone and dragging you down, I can can just bail by the end of coal creek canyon or something. Otherwise, it sounds like fun. Plus, NO traffic!

Carlsbad
Thu Jul 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
0630 at the gas station at Walnut/Fulsome (this is 1 block N. of Canyon, 2 blocks west of 28th st)

Will be fun :)

Sean
Sat Jul 21st, 2007, 09:06 AM
What happened, you never showed? Still went, it was a great morning to get out.

Carlsbad
Sat Jul 21st, 2007, 10:11 AM
Guys - I'm super sorry - I was late. I arrived at the gas station at 6:47 and took off toward Ned at 6:51. I flew up there hoping to catch up & obviously didn't see you - what was up w/ the 2 big trucks on Canyon? My cat knocked my cell phone off of the night-stand and it was on the carpet face down - thus I did not hear my alarm. I'm way sorry and am typically very prompt.

Yes it was a super nice AM out - again - I'm sorry @ that. I should have given my cell#.