PDA

View Full Version : Gota take the bike in!!!

haywood jablome
Mon Feb 17th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Ok the bike is getting realy bad... Its still bogging downand i cant seem to get it right. I have to take it in... $$$$$$ this is going to suck.... where should i take it? Fays, Excel, co powersports? Any help? Anyone hook a brotha up? Oh yeah its my 2000 GSXR750 still.......

Hoopty
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 06:59 AM
NOT Fay's...

BlueDevil
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Excel has always done me well.

Cap
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Take it to Rocky Mtn. Kawasaki in Longmont. I know it's a ways away, but Marv will get it running right for you! Marv tunes Ricky Orlando's GSXR's for the MRA and AMA races, so he knows whats up with them.

Jmetz
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 10:30 AM
I wouldn't take it to excel. They don't know there ass from a hole in the ground and the treat their customers like shit. I took a bike in for a rejet and I had to take it back 4 times after that because the kept screwing it up. If you value your bike and your money stay clear of them.

UglyDogRacing
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 11:34 AM
I would suggest taking it to TFOG. Those guys are really good at tuning bikes and would be cheaper than taking it to a dealership. http://www.tfogracing.com./

Lee@copowersports
Thu Feb 20th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Bring it into Colorado Powersports -Denver and i'll get you the hook up but call me first...............

And if any of you guys need anything , give me a buzz and you'll get no bull pricing............. ;)

jontflesh
Thu Feb 20th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Ok the bike is getting realy bad... Its still bogging downand i cant seem to get it right. I have to take it in... $$$$$$ this is going to suck.... where should i take it? Fays, Excel, co powersports? Any help? Anyone hook a brotha up? Oh yeah its my 2000 GSXR750 still.......
If you take it to Excel Chad I will piss all over you and your bike!
If Colorado Powersports is not what you are looking for I can give you the number of Tom up at Mountain Performance who got my hell bike back runnin right.

:)

jontflesh

haywood jablome
Thu Feb 20th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Well went out looking for a torx wrench with a hollow center. None to be found... Off to CO Powersports i go i guess.

Big-J
Thu Feb 20th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Bring it into Colorado Powersports -Denver and i'll get you the hook up but call me first...............

And if any of you guys need anything , give me a buzz and you'll get no bull pricing............. ;)

Right on Lee!!! Thats the it should be done! :up:

itsme1738
Sat Mar 27th, 2004, 05:31 PM
they rejettid my bike last year...i half days...165.00
great job (got a 12 pointer on the way home)

jeff

0)

Nick_Ninja
Sat Mar 27th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Cap wrote:

Take it to Rocky Mtn. Kawasaki in Longmont. I know it's a ways away, but Marv will get it running right for you! Marv tunes Ricky Orlando's GSXR's for the MRA and AMA races, so he knows whats up with them.

Hands down the best in Colorado --- if not west of the Mississippi. :up:

haywood jablome
Sat Mar 27th, 2004, 07:26 PM
WRECKED THIS ON IN OCTOBER

UglyDogRacing
Sat Mar 27th, 2004, 09:20 PM
WRECKED THIS ON IN OCTOBER

you would look good now on a nice shiny black/silver GSXR1000. :D