PDA

View Full Version : Stan's Auto: Great service

green_zx7r
Sat Jul 21st, 2007, 05:55 PM
Took my van in for some service after not having the best of luck with the previous service shop.

Curtis (Wahooman) treated us very well, was professional, and listened to my bitching despite the issues not being their fault. I brought to them 4-5 issues and though 1 issue was tough to diagnose, they were able to resolve all issues.

Two thumbs up for their great service and professionalism. I drove the van today for the first time and was quite pleased how it was returned.

Definitely recommend these guys if you need your car serviced.

Thanks Curtis!

Yusuke

Wahooman
Tue Jul 24th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Yusuke,
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate your patience as we battled to diagnose all of your issues. Unfortunetly vehicle issues (motorcyles too) are not always easy and quick to resolve and can take time, resources, and though processes.
I am glad you were able to experience what our facility is all about. Let me know if you have any other issues, questions, or concerns.
Thanks again and hope to see you on 2 wheels soon!

Curtis
Stan's Automotive

Slo
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 09:51 AM
That's awesome, will definitely keep you guys in mind.... what all do you guys do there? From basic maintenance to advanced? Do you guys do bodywork too?

Wahooman
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 10:07 PM
We are full automotive service facility. We do not perform any body work but I can get you some places I highly recommend. Typically domestic and asian vehicle, but we do European as well. Everything from basic oil change services and tires, to complex computer diagnostics and driveability issues.
Check out the website for further information:
http://www.stansautomotive.com

We are a nationally recognized independent repair facility. If any of you are familiar with ASE...(organization that certifies technicians and shops) Stan Elmore (Stan of Stans Automotive...my father) is the president of ASE currently. We have worked hard for 33 years to get where we are and create an environment of customer service like you have never seen.

Okay....hope that helps...hehe. Give us a call if you need automotive work.

Slo
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 12:01 PM
Just set up my appt there..... Always nice to support others from the board.

Sortarican
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 12:09 PM
My Grandma used to say, all you need to get through life is:
A few good friends, a generous bartender, a forgiving priest, a crooked lawyer, and an honest mechanic.

Looks like we can check one off the list.

rybo
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 12:31 PM
I'll second the support for Stan's. The prices aren't "cheap" but neither is the work. I've never left the shop disappointed and have been taking cars there for a few years now.

To put it in perspective, Stan's is almost an hour away from my home and if I need work done that I can't do myself I ALWAYS take it there.

Scott

Slo
Thu Aug 9th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Went by there yesterday for my appointment and man was this a big plus for me!!!!! The guy at the counter (dont know if it was Curtis's dad?) was a gentleman. Had fun talking about bikes and the MRA with Curtis (Good luck on your recovery for this weekend) and even talked about turbo's with a guy with a turbo kit on his truck that worked there.

I would highly recommend Stan's Automotive to anyone on here. They have a new customer. Oh yeah, they even threw in a coupon, got over $30.00 bucks taken off for full synthetic oil!!!

~Barn~
Thu Aug 9th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I've had Stan's work on my car before, and have referred a number of people there over the past few years. Everybody has always been very satisfied with their work. Now if they would only have Saturday hours. :D

mra828
Tue Sep 25th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Where's Curtis?

I just called to get my truck serviced and Curtis is no longer there?

:dunno:

~Barn~
Tue Sep 25th, 2007, 12:25 PM
I wonder if he is just working more out at the Motorcycle shop, than at Stans. :dunno: