PDA

View Full Version : forget deckers....

Brat
Sun Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:45 AM
i want to go riding on this road the twisties are amazing! i cant count how many times ive watched the twisties on this vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrV3hkDuZ2Y

Bueller
Sun Jul 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
I made it 20 seconds in, and didn't care to watch those dumbfucks crossing into oncoming lanes, that was some of the worst driving/riding I've ever seen. You think that's amazing?

mushin_man39
Sun Jul 22nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
Really cool is the part where the oncoming rider is all the way over the white line toward the ditch to avoid these idiots. About thirty seconds in....

I`m Batman
Sun Jul 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
I made it 20 seconds in, and didn't care to watch those dumbfucks crossing into oncoming lanes, that was some of the worst driving/riding I've ever seen. You think that's amazing?
:imwithstupid:

Brat
Sun Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
i was refferring to the road, ie, the title. and the reoccurring word, "twisties". i dont recall once saying ohh look at the great riding, let me look back. nope dont see it. just my statement about the twisties, i thought the road looked nice, and the scenery is the shit too. that seemed to be the main thing i emphasized in my post... but i guess you didnt read the post. just wanted to complain. eh.
lets try this, did any of you just look at the roads, the turns, and the scenery as i did? its obvious theyre oblivious to other driver/riders safety around them, but thats not why i put it up. oh well i thought the scenery and roads looked like it would be fun to ride.
Brat

smobag
Mon Jul 23rd, 2007, 01:44 AM
"forget deckers"

.....wait. that was in Sedalia!? OMGGZZ!:crazy:

DevilsTonic
Mon Jul 23rd, 2007, 07:08 AM
I couldn't watch it, that f*ck stain spent more time in the wrong lane than he did in his own.

Drift
Mon Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:34 AM
Luckily we should not have to worry about running into either of those two.

Yes Brat, the scenery was nice.

Not sure if anyone who got upset happened to notice the road markings/street signs...that video was shot in an Asian country...my money is on Korea since they were driving on the right side (Japan would have been on the left) and if you have ever had the pleasure to live in other countries and learn about their cultures/customs, driving in Korea is an adventure - they have NO lane discipline...but then again neither do the Italians for that matter.

Brat
Mon Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:36 AM
eh thanks drift at least someone can look past these fools driving/riding habbits and see what i wanted to show, the turns, and the scenery. oh well. if a moderator see's this post lock it or what not..