PDA

View Full Version : Lowered... AND offroading?

Aracheon
Tue Jul 24th, 2007, 11:21 PM
:lol:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/aracheon/2001%20F4i/IMG_1696.jpg

Brat
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 01:36 AM
see you can ride with the people i ride with we ride miles on dirt roads. lol

Slo
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 07:30 AM
hmmmmm, details?

Devaclis
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Dayum Honda's can do anything!!! Woohoo!

mclarke
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 09:01 AM
when in rome...

Aracheon
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 09:02 AM
see you can ride with the people i ride with we ride miles on dirt roads. lol

I've ridden quite a bit on dirt - I just don't like it.

hmmmmm, details?

It's really not as bad as it looks. I parked on the shoulder facing the wrong way, and instead of backing the bike onto the pavement to turn around, I just went into the hilly grass area off to the side.

Dayum Honda's can do anything!!! Woohoo!

:lol:

Honda FTW!

Slo
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 09:48 AM
alright, haha, thought there was gonna be a crazy story behind it all.....

PhL0aTeR
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 10:42 AM
alright, haha, thought there was gonna be a crazy story behind it all.....

There I was, running from the tornado spurring storm behind me, ahead of me was a DUI checkpoint.... Who knew there would ne a DUI checkpoint in the middle of the national forest? Anyway, it was hazy, but remembering lunch and the 1/5th of vodka I had put down with my Burger, I figured i had better not continue on, and I sure as hell couldnt ride back into the storm, considering how drunk i was. The choice was plainly obvious, I had to cut the divide in half with my honda and ride the backbone of the mountains home! I encountered several bears on the trip, and another DUI checkpoint, but other than that, the ride was great! This pic was taken when i decided to run from the DUI checkpoint, luckily they didnt get my license plate!

Slo
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Thats better....

Brat
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 10:52 AM
:cheers: indeed :pointlaugh:

Aracheon
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 10:58 AM
There I was, running from the tornado spurring storm behind me, ahead of me was a DUI checkpoint.... Who knew there would ne a DUI checkpoint in the middle of the national forest? Anyway, it was hazy, but remembering lunch and the 1/5th of vodka I had put down with my Burger, I figured i had better not continue on, and I sure as hell couldnt ride back into the storm, considering how drunk i was. The choice was plainly obvious, I had to cut the divide in half with my honda and ride the backbone of the mountains home! I encountered several bears on the trip, and another DUI checkpoint, but other than that, the ride was great! This pic was taken when i decided to run from the DUI checkpoint, luckily they didnt get my license plate!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just didn't wanna type all that out. :D

Brat
Wed Jul 25th, 2007, 11:50 AM
"eye told ya daryylll this har spartbyke just dosnt go with the double wyde!"