PDA

View Full Version : going riding this evening

suzinpink
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 04:34 PM
Anyone wanna tag? This will be not a new-b ride :) (just a heads up). I get to ride so rarely cuz I borrow a friends bike that I wanna go and blast the hills.... so if anyone wants to go, write back... we'll be on the road 5:30... thinking deer creek.... lemme know

pilot
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 04:42 PM
A few riders will be coming over to my place around 6:15. Planning the same general run. This will be at the tail end of the "rush" hour in the canyons- so more enjoyable.

Bueller
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Anyone wanna tag? This will be not a new-b ride :) (just a heads up). I get to ride so rarely cuz I borrow a friends bike that I wanna go and blast the hills.... so if anyone wants to go, write back... we'll be on the road 5:30... thinking deer creek.... lemme know
Can ass-hats come along? :)

suzinpink
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 05:12 PM
like minds think alike!

suzinpink
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 05:12 PM
we'll be there pilot... your place... 6:15

Bueller
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 05:25 PM
Any fuel stop meets?

Ghost
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 05:30 PM
Where're you guys meeting?

pilot
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 05:49 PM
we'll be there pilot... your place... 6:15OK, Ned will join us here.

Any fuel stop meets?Albertson's gas station at the Kohl's on the N/E corner of C-470 and Kipling at 6:40ish. Rick will be there on his Honda either the 500 or the 800.

Where're you guys meeting? As above

pilot
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 10:08 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody that gave it a shot for the ride tonight. Darn rain. Well, we had a nice conversation at the Albertson's gas station, ha. Another time then.

Bassil Duwaik
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 10:30 PM
rain never stopped us from riding pilot lol. Actually made it all the more interesting experancing the bike hydroplaning. Think it made me a better rider altogether.

pilot
Wed Aug 1st, 2007, 10:51 PM
rain never stopped us from riding pilot lol. Actually made it all the more interesting experancing the bike hydroplaning. Think it made me a better rider altogether.funny you should mention it. I was relaying that story while we stood under the shelter at the gas station. Find any nuggets today?

Bueller
Thu Aug 2nd, 2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah, bummer to work through that 'fing traffic just to get rained out. But blasting up the canyon on wet race tires didn't sound like a good plan.
Wouldn't mind trying again though.

pilot
Thu Aug 2nd, 2007, 04:22 PM
Yeah, bummer to work through that 'fing traffic just to get rained out. But blasting up the canyon on wet race tires didn't sound like a good plan.
Wouldn't mind trying again though.We shall. Say, ever been to the Buck Snort?