PDA

View Full Version : Anyone non-new-b riding this weekend?

suzinpink
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:11 PM
Just to throw it out there....:)

Slo
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
nope hehehe

Jayock
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
What do you consider non-new?

Slo
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
T,
stop being anti social and lets go on the newbie ride Sunday. You got plenty o time to go "quicker" at Pueblo on Aug 17th!!!

Jayock
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:46 PM
T,
stop being anti social and lets go on the newbie ride Sunday. You got plenty o time to go "quicker" at Pueblo on Aug 17th!!!

What do you consider Quicker??

You braking 1:40s yet Jay?

Call me for tires.

And +1 for the newbie ride.

rybo
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM
I didn't have a timer on, but Jay is easily in the mid 40's at Pueblo already.

When you getting a number plate Jay?

Slo
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM
What do you consider Quicker??

You braking 1:40s yet Jay?

Call me for tires.

And +1 for the newbie ride.

Hell no, I was running 1:43s - 1:44s, got a lot to work on out there. but I know I can carry more speed and pick more consistent lines through there so at least theres much more improvement to be made but not bad for it being my first time out on the big track. :)

I will call you later today about tires.

Scott, I am still working it out with our group on getting the race school certificate from Ricky Orlando. Once that's done, I'm sending off my application to the MRA, already received my AMA packet.... I'm trying to hurry but damn!!!! :)

will-t
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:53 PM
Yeah, what Jay said. Quit being all snobbish and come ride with the peons. :)

Bueller
Fri Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:40 PM
If I don't get off my ass and switch the KTM back to dirt I would be into a quicker pace romp.

Terra
Sun Aug 5th, 2007, 07:00 AM
I will be at the Morrison Conoco for a more brisk paced ride at around 8:15am on Sunday (8/5/2007)...

--
Terra

pilot
Sun Aug 5th, 2007, 11:08 AM
I will be at the Morrison Conoco for a more brisk paced ride at around 8:15am on Sunday (8/5/2007)...

--
TerraTerra believes in riding within the "pace" and since that means not grabbing a handful of brakes at each turn (I on the other hand, have installed extra thick pads as I like to break like a madman at every turn--that and Carl enjoys being caught by surprise in those 25 mph posted turn-ins. Terra has since remove his front and rear calipers. Smooth in, fast out. I wonder how his ride is going this morning?

suzinpink
Mon Aug 6th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Just so you all know... I tried to go. Jim lagged and lagged... we were up at 7.... didn't leave my house til 9... (don't say it) Then we had to go over to his place cuz my leathers are over there.... then we finally got to moco at 10:30.... I tried. really. I even nagged! god I hate doing that! I don't think I have ever been called anti-social before... LOL

pauliep
Mon Aug 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
two more weeks and I'll be out and about!

Slo
Mon Aug 6th, 2007, 07:28 PM
(don't say it)

Ummm, don't say what??? Also, pick up your damn phone woman!!!!

suzinpink
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Jesus Jay! We're trying,,,, We're trying!!!!! LOL You're a goof ball

R1Corona
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah she's everything but anti-social. Did you get my text about the tiller and wb?

pilot
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Ummm, don't say what??? Also, pick up your damn phone woman!!!!Like that'll ever happen.:banghead:

pilot
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 11:54 PM
What Tamara's post really meant:

Non-newbie translates too:

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a308/a308_thumb.jpg

suzinpink
Thu Aug 9th, 2007, 09:58 AM
You're funny Pilot.
I answer my Phone guys... just can't when I'm at work.
Yes Rob, I got your message. When you think I can tell my mother you'll get her (a) tiller back to her?