the boys at kimpex usa hooked me up with these incredible leathers

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=1641103

Anonymous
Fri Feb 21st, 2003, 08:52 PM
Sweet! I'm thinking about getting this new AGV suit:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/photos/300/i11644.jpg

Bryce
Fri Feb 21st, 2003, 11:46 PM
that would look great with your R1 and besides it never hurts to have extra gear

rocktboy
Wed Feb 26th, 2003, 02:36 PM
nice going bryce....i bet with those leathers on you'll be in the 12's at 2nd creek..... :D

spidey those are real sharp looking suits. i've always looked down on agv's but those are incredible looking. and you'll prolly get killer deals on them from their pricing history.... :guns:

Anonymous
Wed Feb 26th, 2003, 05:03 PM
spidey those are real sharp looking suits. i've always looked down on agv's but those are incredible looking. and you'll prolly get killer deals on them from their pricing history.... :guns:That's AGV's new suit for 2003 - the AEGIS. It's even got a full race-hump on the back! Apparently, the MSRP on it is $699.
Motorcycle-Superstore.com has it for $630.
Kneedraggers.com has it for $560.
AccWhse.com has it for $508.
MotorcycleMart.com (www.MotorcycleMart.com) has it for $467.

Guess where I ordered it from? :D I guess it pays to shop around!
Actually, I've ordered from MotorcycleMart before - I bought almost all my new gear from them last year (I would have bought my helmet from them too, but it was backorder and I didn't want to wait). I found them last year when I was shopping for gear. If their website doesn't list it, call them - they can usually get it & they'll beat anyone's price on most stuff.

Bryce
Wed Feb 26th, 2003, 07:35 PM
hell I was hoping for 10's at SCR by the end of the year....or lower

Burnout
Fri Feb 28th, 2003, 08:27 AM
nice leathers! It's about time you ditched that fieldsheer suit. 10's hunh? That is 70 seconds for 1.7 miles or an avg speed of almost 90 m.p.h. That's pretty ambitious! You can do it!

rocktboy
Thu Mar 6th, 2003, 03:48 PM
hell I was hoping for 10's at SCR by the end of the year....or lower

now lets not get too greedy here :P

what kind of times is the top guy in novice class doing at 2nd creek?
does he run full slicks?
what about hcr25? i know he runs a 600 with dot tires but i don't know his times....

Bryce
Thu Mar 6th, 2003, 10:31 PM
not greedy just hopeful

hcr25
Fri Mar 7th, 2003, 09:08 PM
last year i did high 1:09'sclockwise and mid 1:10's counter clockwise on my 600.I only use DOT tires.Lap times are not really all that important. most people will tell you what their fastest lap time is,but they usually cant do that lap time consistantly!I only record my race lap times,practice is only practice you dont need to ride 100%! Besides you only need to go fast enough to win right?? Mike Hard Core Racing #25

Bryce
Sun Mar 9th, 2003, 04:15 PM
I fully agree Mike but watching where I consistantly lap helps me see how I am progressing in my riding and if changes I make to lines/bike setup improve or hurt my laptimes

Burnout
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 03:08 PM
What do you racer guys think of working to put in consistent lap times? Is it worth the effort to work on being able to run the same speed for race distance and then work on improving times?